UC takes on the Pioneers in GC

UCStrong77

2 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Win the turnover battle and you win the game the majority of the time.   The biggest takeaway I have from this game is the culture change at GC.  In the past when UC scores 21 unanswered and went up 21-14 the game was over.  Last night GC took the next possession and went down and scored. Got a stop and scored 21 unanswered themselves.    That’s a sign of a program making steps.   

Yea that has a lot to do with coaching in my opinion. I heard GC has a great coach and as long as he is there I think their program will continue to grow.

50 minutes ago, Whodatno said:

7Being an outsider, and seeing the game, UC might have had fumbles but even without the fumbles .... GC 40  UC 35.... wouldn't that still be a WIN!!!!! All of these "good" teams always have some excuse! Dont be a sore loser! Take your a** kicking and move on! 

What good team ???if your an outsider stay out we dont like stupid round these parts! Deal???

50 minutes ago, Whodatno said:

7Being an outsider, and seeing the game, UC might have had fumbles but even without the fumbles .... GC 40  UC 35.... wouldn't that still be a WIN!!!!! All of these "good" teams always have some excuse! Dont be a sore loser! Take your a** kicking and move on! 

Who’s screaming excuses. We fumbled 12 times. That’s on us. Not sure I understand your math logic up there either. 

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude UC has said they habe tons of work to do yall aint puffed your chests a bit !!! So dont feed the trolls like i did , new account at that haha

You’re exactly correct Peabody. On to the next game. This one is over and yes sir we have got lots of work to do.  I’m confident Bowling is on it too

1 hour ago, Whodatno said:

GCPioneer has a new handle!!!! Good try

Hahaha.   Don’t know the new guy but I like him.  It’s pretty easy math.  GC won 61-35.  Take 3 defensive TDS out and it’s 40-35.  Yes there were more turnovers but that was the point.  At the end of the day GC will receive no credit from people on here and that’s ok.  Cant let this win get in your head and affect you like the Peabody win did last year. 

8 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Hahaha.   Don’t know the new guy but I like him.  It’s pretty easy math.  GC won 61-35.  Take 3 defensive TDS out and it’s 40-35.  Yes there were more turnovers but that was the point.  At the end of the day GC will receive no credit from people on here and that’s ok.  Cant let this win get in your head and affect you like the Peabody win did last year. 

After last year I have a severley poor opinion of "most " of your fan base "sadly" maybe comes down to not knowing how to handle winning ? But my poll I gave your kids coaches and teams props and moved them into my top 10 cause imo they desreve it !! My opinion on the way your fans treated our facilities and children cant be held against the team" which is friends with most of our players" matter fact alot of them maybe 25 was in McDonalds together Tide and Pioneers after the game !! Maybe so e of yall could learn class from your kids, not all be it just some !! 

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

After last year I have a severley poor opinion of "most " of your fan base "sadly" maybe comes down to not knowing how to handle winning ? But my poll I gave your kids coaches and teams props and moved them into my top 10 cause imo they desreve it !! My opinion on the way your fans treated our facilities and children cant be held against the team" which is friends with most of our players" matter fact alot of them maybe 25 was in McDonalds together Tide and Pioneers after the game !! Maybe so e of yall could learn class from your kids, not all be it just some !! 

That’s the first I have heard about anyone treating the facilities or children wrong?  If this is true there is definitely no place for it.  Like I said.  I haven’t heard a thing about that.  But since you brought that up...  wasn’t it your golden ride that destroyed the visitors locker room at UC a few years ago? A little hypocritical on the facilities talk.  I truly hope no fans did anything to any children. 

Edited by westtnsportsfan

For the poster that said something about the “good teams taking the butt whipping and not be a sore loser. UC isn’t be a sore loser this a forum where we post about the games. Fumbles are apart of the game and all UC was saying is without the fumbles it be a tighter game. GC was better last night, every Friday night is different