Anderson County Mavericks vs Howard Hustlin Tigers

Mavericksinflight

7 hours ago, Headhunter42 said:

Howard will more than likely be bigger across the board than AC and more athletic. For anyone wondering if they can hold this years Tyner Team in check with all those studs they can sure hold AC in check considering that AC lost about 80% of their offense from last year to graduation.  AC best chance this year will be to continue to play sound and play within the system that has been installed by their great coaching staff.  The biggest concern for Howard this week is not AC its within their own heads!!! The let down factor after maybe one of the biggest wins in school history has a tendency to take its toll on you the following week as we have all seen from past big games.  Howard in a close one. 

This should be a good game for the Mavs and Howard. I would think if the Mavs play a defense like they did Friday night then they should be OK. But since this is a conference game then it a must win for the Mavs as well as Howard that's what makes this a really good game this week. My pick Mavs 44-21.

42 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This should be a good game for the Mavs and Howard. I would think if the Mavs play a defense like they did Friday night then they should be OK. But since this is a conference game then it a must win for the Mavs as well as Howard that's what makes this a really good game this week. My pick Mavs 44-21.

Does howard still have the same running back from last year?

18 hours ago, MavsMan2020 said:

Agreed, lol great coaching staffs don't choke though. AC coaching  decent coaching staff not great coaching staff. The OC can't make the right calls when the game gets tight. The DC is really the only coach on the staff worth anything.

One of the best staffs in Tennessee, period.  They do more with less than any I've ever seen and I've been around a while.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, HSFBfan1977 said:

This is sloppy. Poor mechanics. Linemen standing straight up. Are both teams healthy?

Yeah did not comment but thought that was a little unorthodox however I have seen teams pull games out in Spite of there type play. Who knows. I hope we can adjust to this. :) I do know Elizabethtown had a time last year with Howard. 

Edited by Mavericksinflight