South Gibson @ McNairy.

ManOfMillions

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

By the way.... South Gibson wins this game. Book it!!!

Also, McNairy taking the L to Westview is really going have them fired up to play this game. It is @ McNairy as well.... If the bobcats cant figure out a way to win this game they are going to be on a real uphill battle to stay in the playoffs. They will have to win out to stay in it. 

We already know that bolivar is out. There are 5 teams playing for 4 spots.... somebody is going to be the odd man out. Unfortunately, that team is probably going to be a really good team that would make the playoffs in any other region in the state. Cost of doing business in region 7-3a I guess. 

Edited by ManOfMillions

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

Also, McNairy taking the L to Westview is really going have them fired up to play this game. It is @ McNairy as well.... If the bobcats cant figure out a way to win this game they are going to be on a real uphill battle to stay in the playoffs. They will have to win out to stay in it. 

We already know that bolivar is out. There are 5 teams playing for 4 spots.... somebody is going to be the odd man out. Unfortunately, that team is probably going to be a really good team that would make the playoffs in any other region in the state. Cost of doing business in region 7-3a I guess. 

Yeah, right now Region 7-3A has 3 teams ranked in the AP 3A top 10 in the state. That speaks a lot for our region. Of course, the results of this week's games will directly impact next week's poll.

5 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Yeah, right now Region 7-3A has 3 teams ranked in the AP 3A top 10 in the state. That speaks a lot for our region. Of course, the results of this week's games will directly impact next week's poll.

Chargerfan, not calling you old so please do not take offense but you have watched a lot more football than I have. Can your recall ever seeing a region this competitive from top to bottom in your life? This is nuts! I love it by the way. It only makes our kids better. Honestly every single team in this region besides 1 at this point in the season can make a run at the region crown.... 

Edited by ManOfMillions

59 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Chargerfan, not calling you old so please do not take offense but you have watched a lot more football than I have. Can your recall ever seeing a region this competitive from top to bottom in your life? This is nuts! I love it by the way. It only makes our kids better. Honestly every single team in this region besides 1 at this point in the season can make a run at the region crown.... 

I like being old......there is just one other choice.

Seriously, I agree that this region has to be one of the toughest in Tennessee. That's why our guys do well in the playoffs. Playing non-region teams in the playoffs gives our kids a breather, especially in early rounds.