South Gibson @ McNairy.

ManOfMillions

On 9/18/2019 at 2:09 PM, ManOfMillions said:

I think if an odds maker put a line on the game it would be no more than 2.5 or 3 either way. 

I think this game comes down to turnovers. Whoever has the fewest wins the contest. 

You hit the nail on the head. South Gibson had no turnovers and McNairy had 2 fumbles. Also, SG has a Kickoff return for a TD. In both McNairy losses, they have given up a Kickoff Return which has made the difference in each final score.

South Gibson really took away the McNairy running game and accounted for Scott in the passing game. On the first drive in 2nd half, McNairy seemed to finally find some some success running but never went back to it. But, they also started moving the ball well through the air in the 2nd half and stuck with it.

TIP MY HAT TO THE BOBCATS! Like normal, SGC plays home field advantage @ McNairy. For some reason the visiting team in this rivalry always wins..... IDK.

Bobcats have a really good football and should hold their head high. They played hard to very last second of the contest and had a shot to tie it up as time expired. 

LOOK OUT! SGC has continued its winning ways. 5-0 on the season and 2-0 in region play. Really proud of our kids, coaches, and fans. We have done what we had to do to stay in the winning column this year. This is a senior heavy team that has played some good competition and found a way to win. 

We WILL have our work cut out for us this coming Friday as the Tomcats from Haywood come to town. Haywood is undefeated in the state of TN and there only L is to a state title contender in MS., Olive branch.

I have not watch any film and know very little about the Tomcats. I know they have great athletes, and coaches. We will have to play a perfect game to compete with the boys from Haywood.