Week 6: Upperman @ Oneida

crow

1 hour ago, crow said:

Gonna say this right now win or lose upperman is doing it with class. You can see their coach teaches PCC. Unless something changes and I doubt it does they're as class act as you'll see. Upperman probably doesn't know it but PCC is pride, class and character. It's on our nose bumpers and y'all thus far have displayed it as well. Hats off. 

Didn't want this one to get buried in all the updates. Class act upperman, travel safe and get after YAI. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

So, trully, it was a game. 

It was a dang good physical ball game. I know this is a HUGE if and not making any excuses because we lost plain and simple but if we make a FG and an Extra point. It’s a 10-10 ball game late in the 4th and who knows what happens. 25-6 is not anywhere close to what this game was. 

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

It was a dang good physical ball game. I know this is a HUGE if and not making any excuses because we lost plain and simple but if we make a FG and an Extra point. It’s a 10-10 ball game late in the 4th and who knows what happens. 25-6 is not anywhere close to what this game was. 

No sir, that's exactly the game it was. Don't hide behind that closer than the score junk. Score is the only stat that matters. They put up the points period, no excuses. Fact is yes it was 10-6 very late but fact is it was 25-6 final. 

Just now, crow said:

No sir, that's exactly the game it was. Don't hide behind that closer than the score junk. Score is the only stat that matters. They put up the points period, no excuses. Fact is yes it was 10-6 very late but fact is it was 25-6 final. 

Yes it was 25-6 and I plainly said that it was a loss BUT like Lambert said in postgame interview people gonna look at this score and think Oneida got tail kicked and that’s not the case at all. 

Just now, OmahaOmaha said:

Yes it was 25-6 and I plainly said that it was a loss BUT like Lambert said in postgame interview people gonna look at this score and think Oneida got tail kicked and that’s not the case at all. 

Scoreboard don't have time of possession and punt return yard stats for a reason pal. 

2 minutes ago, HC116 said:

I wasn’t there, but from what I’m hearing it was a great game. Good for the Bees to get tested. This is a stereotypical win for UHS against good teams. Play real good defense then capitalize on mistakes to put it away. Good luck to Oneida this year!

It really was 2 strong defenses beating on each other for the whole game. UHS caught a couple breaks and made a few more. Took advantage of them when they needed to. Good game, good win for UHS.