JC Longhorns come to Hampton

uknoit2

1 minute ago, pujo said:

Not much of a cusser, don't really care for it. Don't bother me that other people do it as I think its just their natural way of expressng themselves. Not  like they are trying to be mean.  If you hear me cussing,I'm probably fixing to do something stupid. I'm usually pretty calm. 

Far as the game goes,  may be sorta low scoring deal but I think Hampton is the only one who can lose this game. 2 or 3 scores better but with enough dumb junk ,they could screw up and lose.

Game after a bye week always concerns me.

I'm at a Dr appt with the beast and couldn't answer your call 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Her near finger amputation has proven a difficult heal...and I've seen bye Weeks do both also

Wouldn't take a quarter for the Black Beast, one of my favorite people. She is exactly what she is and thats my kinda person. A little fire ball as well, reminds me of a flogging hen. Don't cross  the Black Beast

3 minutes ago, pujo said:

Wouldn't take a quarter for the Black Beast, one of my favorite people. She is exactly what she is and thats my kinda person. A little fire ball as well, reminds me of a flogging hen. Don't cross  the Black Beast

It's never a wise thing....I've tried a few times over the last 30 years. Never works to my favor.... You'd think she'd tire or weaken a little :roflolk:

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Mom has an antique shop, hobby like thing she messes with in her spare time ...she may have some things  you'd be interested in.

I'll get you some pics

Sounds like a winner to me, all bottles are NOT alike. Got one going to a HUGE glass works auction in PA.  Heck of a hobby and me and Kelly both love it. Got quite a few antiques as well, but I'm mainly a bottle nut. Bet you've run across Ralph Van Brocklin at some point. Dr in JC and had one of the best collection is the US.

On 9/21/2019 at 5:10 PM, pujo said:

whoops I think I got blocked Is it a probationary period. I won a free lifetime membership a long time ago. Hope it's probationary. I'll do better.

44 minutes ago, pujo said:

Didn't use profanity or get in hot water on here, nothing has changed.  Just  not  in the mood to talk Pure junk.  The set up stuff was about as comical as it gets.

Good to hear, hope you can understand the confusion. Glad your not blocked lol. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Sounds like a winner to me, all bottles are NOT alike. Got one going to a HUGE glass works auction in PA.  Heck of a hobby and me and Kelly both love it. Got quite a few antiques as well, but I'm mainly a bottle nut. Bet you've run across Ralph Van Brocklin at some point. Dr in JC and had one of the best collection is the US.

I just got word we have some you'd most likely be interested in. I'll get pics