JC Longhorns come to Hampton

uknoit2

12 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Not taking anything away from Hampton.  I’m sure you are ready for this game, but wasn’t JC dealing with the loss of Coach Smith the week they played WG? Even if you think you can handle that type of adversity and come out pumped, you are sometimes still in an emotional fog. I don’t care who you are, that’s tough to shake.  So, I wouldn’t expect this to be a cake walk—JC will play hard. I think Hampton has too many weapons though. 

We'd be fools to take JC lightly at any point....Yes they lost a good man and they fought thru it against W Greene...That says a lot. The Sull East game? That has me scratching my head 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't see pujo on the moderators list. I guess it shows that it don't matter how long you've been on here, rules are rules.  I lost my king account for 3 years.  Had kids and grew up.......a little :-D. I hope it's temporary.  Pujo is a good man. He's just competitive like most of us.  The cland and Hampton deal has always been a sensitive topic.  We're all better off saying little about it.  It is what it is.  The kids are the only real victims here.  

45 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Didn't see pujo on the moderators list. I guess it shows that it don't matter how long you've been on here, rules are rules.  I lost my king account for 3 years.  Had kids and grew up.......a little :-D. I hope it's temporary.  Pujo is a good man. He's just competitive like most of us.  The cland and Hampton deal has always been a sensitive topic.  We're all better off saying little about it.  It is what it is.  The kids are the only real victims here.  

Didn't use profanity or get in hot water on here, nothing has changed.  Just  not  in the mood to talk Pure junk.  The set up stuff was about as comical as it gets.

55 minutes ago, THE KING said:

I didn't either....I was about sure he was...or was at one time.

As with a lot of programs, I have friends up there...Even a couple up the creek Lol...I have my opinions, but they'll stay just that. As long as a person is good to my boys, I'm good with them.

Just now, uknoit2 said:

I'd say that bottle dealing is pretty interesting too! Just don't be cursing any blue streaks Lol

Not much of a cusser, don't really care for it. Don't bother me that other people do it as I think its just their natural way of expressng themselves. Not  like they are trying to be mean.  If you hear me cussing,I'm probably fixing to do something stupid. I'm usually pretty calm. 

Far as the game goes,  may be sorta low scoring deal but I think Hampton is the only one who can lose this game. 2 or 3 scores better but with enough dumb junk ,they could screw up and lose.