BRUINS HOST COLUMBIA ACADEMY

tradertwo

3 minutes ago, USJalum88 said:

A west Tennessee football fan starts a thread about USJ. Cool.  The first 8 responses are from Trinity fans.  So we ask for some clarification on TCA’s comments and now you feel it should be shut down??

I think the comments have been more than questions about clarifications.  Both sides are guilty so we need to close it up.  This type of banter is not what Coacht is about.  We’ve had good debates for years and when it gets a little hot we always ask for it to be shut down so we can be civil later.  Yes I do feel it should be shut down and I have ask for it to be shut down by Coacht himself.

14 minutes ago, chainsaw2 said:

when you cant win you talk or complain about everything else

Or you down grade to a lower division right. It funny but JC has the only state title in football of the 3 privates here in Jackson. Maybe we should direct all of this towards them. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pledgemaster said:

I am very new to USJ, but have quickly become very proud of the fact that my child goes to school there. I’m not sure why some of you seem to be so obsessed with  anything that USJ does.

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

It is not losing to usj that is the big thing. It is the off field and off Court things that I, along with others, do not forget.

3 hours ago, USJalum88 said:

Just think how much faster he would be if he trained on a track instead of gravel and concrete. He would probably be faster if he had not taken all those hits when the Lions are down 30. 

4 hours ago, Pledgemaster said:

I don’t remember the USJ students running around a track. I remember them running around the concrete path at TCA, but never around a track. ;)

5 hours ago, Bellsburg2 said:

I love the open floor plan and farmhouse sink. 

8 hours ago, Kublah said:

Just wait until those JCS middle schoolers transfer to USJ next year ;) 

9 hours ago, Kublah said:

Nice to see you JCS folks back on here! What's it been 10-15 years?

Exhibit A. :popcorneater:

• CoachT locked this topic