Homecoming Govs host Sevier county bears rivalry Thursday game

Thegovernorofwillyb

4 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Very dumb 2pt conversion call by WB, great game tho.

This was coaching malpractice. WB had 4th and 1 with a 9-point lead and punted the ball. That is loser football. Any coach worth his salt goes for it to ice the game. You gain one yard and the game is over. I just dont understand it. Smdh

Sevier County is a joke but William Blount is a bigger joke.Those coaches there need to resign or be fired.Total garbage.Govs will NEVER be good.They need to be like White County & play 1A & 2A schools & not be eligible for the playoffs.What a pathetic joke.I am sure they will say oh what a moral victory.You are garbage.You guys couldn't beat Greenback I bet

3 minutes ago, wildcatwillie said:

anyways why do you care? Any good players they or Heritage have end up at Maryville or Alcoa.They are feeder programs from Blount County All Star West and Blount County All Star East

I am so tired of hearing how Maryville and Alcoa are to blame for poor sports in the county. How the alumni that take their kids to the city are to blame. There is hundreds of kids in both schools, kids who have talent and kids I have coached myself including #3 for WB. Maybe the problem is not always the talent.