FORREST AT SUMMERTOWN

GeneralForrest

Forrest averaging 35 points for and 11 points against, including a 6A school and 2 4A schools. 

Summertown averaging 25 ponts for and 21 points against, including defending Region 5 champ Lewis Co. 

Somethin's gotta give. Is Forrest healthy up front. Is Summertown about on Portland's level, not as good, or better. How woul dSummertown and Moore Co stack up. They stayed in the game til the 4th with forrest, even tho they never led or even tied. Forrest was GASSEd that entire game i feel. Cooler conditions might prevent some of the fatigue and cramping. But there's still that bus ride.  

Final Prediction:

Forrest 28

Summertown 20

3 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest averaging 35 points for and 11 points against, including a 6A school and 2 4A schools. 

Summertown averaging 25 ponts for and 21 points against, including defending Region 5 champ Lewis Co. 

Somethin's gotta give. Is Forrest healthy up front. Is Summertown about on Portland's level, not as good, or better. How woul dSummertown and Moore Co stack up. They stayed in the game til the 4th with forrest, even tho they never led or even tied. Forrest was GASSEd that entire game i feel. Cooler conditions might prevent some of the fatigue and cramping. But there's still that bus ride.  

Final Prediction:

Forrest 28

Summertown 20

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

For fun, and I'll honestly say I thought it would be a closer matchup, but the computer has it as follows.

Screenshot_20191004-113815_Chrome.jpg

the "computer" basically did the same math i did.