FORREST AT SUMMERTOWN

GeneralForrest

36 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

the "computer" basically did the same math i did. 

Of all the games this week I'd probably like to go to this one if it wasnt so far away. Rockwood and Oneida would be exciting but i dont think it will be a real competitive game "Oneida should win handily" alternative being Houston and Riverside that could be a good game. But I think this is the one that "could" actually be a great game. Depending on what Summertown team shows up.

On 9/30/2019 at 2:30 PM, ddaddy said:

This will not be a close game. Unless Forrest is having homecoming, believing all the hoopla and thinking that a cakewalk is about to happen.  :) 

It is the start of fall break. Not sure where that ranks on the distraction scale.

Biggest game for Forrest since 2016. Biggest game for Summertown football, ever. Looks like Summertown has a key guy out. Forrest has a  key player coming back this week and will be without a few others with new injuries.  Doubt the computers have the ability to know who is in and who is out. 

Just need to get through this game and then get healthy with BYE, Community, and Cascade coming up. 

45 minutes ago, Salem said:

It is the start of fall break. Not sure where that ranks on the distraction scale.

Biggest game for Forrest since 2016. Biggest game for Summertown football, ever. Looks like Summertown has a key guy out. Forrest has a  key player coming back this week and will be without a few others with new injuries.  Doubt the computers have the ability to know who is in and who is out. 

Just need to get through this game and then get healthy with BYE, Community, and Cascade coming up. 

Your right about the computers bud, the computers dont know the difference of taking out starters at the half, teams running up the score, or last but not least taking into account a box score for a game. I mean if a team puts up 49 points to nothing at the half, and the final is 49-0 at end of regulation, it wouldn't know the difference so to speak of putting in younger players or putting on the brakes so to speak just to being the better guy and not wanting to run up the score. Hope you guys all have a good game and no added injuries.

I have seen both teams play if Forrest shows up it will not be close. Summertown struggled with a very bad beat up Loretto team only to win in double over time. And for the Lewis Co game I hear they had some key players out when they played Summertown can anyone conform that?  My pick  Forrest 38 Summertown 7  

ST faces a very difficult task in slowing down the Forrest wing-t offense. LC rushed for over 300 yards and I look for Forrest to do at least the same. ST win over LC probably helps Forrest because their attention has been got and there's no sneaking up on them now. The better team in this contest is Forrest, BUT the better team doesn't always prevail. Sometimes the team that plays the best or worst determines the outcome.