PC battles EN

workinprogress

EN- more talent

EN- experience 

PC- better coaches

PC- mental edge

i have people at EN so I would love to see them win, but it ain’t happening.  Before the previous games, They trashed “X” at QB for years as he lit them up.  I reminded some naysayers of that when they trashed the new QB because of his youth. Players talked a lot on Twitter giving PC motivation.  PC has a good victory over MBA who is turning out to be better than advertised.  I think PC overlooked Hillsboro and will be out to prove something. PC gets it done in what I hope is a close game.  That EN senior class needs at least one under their belt though!

2 hours ago, PurplePanther said:

EN- more talent

EN- experience 

PC- better coaches

PC- mental edge

i have people at EN so I would love to see them win, but it ain’t happening.  Before the previous games, They trashed “X” at QB for years as he lit them up.  I reminded some naysayers of that when they trashed the new QB because of his youth. Players talked a lot on Twitter giving PC motivation.  PC has a good victory over MBA who is turning out to be better than advertised.  I think PC overlooked Hillsboro and will be out to prove something. PC gets it done in what I hope is a close game.  That EN senior class needs at least one under their belt though!

Just curious purple panther. What are you basing the more talent then Pc on? Stars,Height, weight? Looking down my check list even though I guess we both are biased I would say PC has the better players.  Qb play,RBs,OL ,DL,LB etc. East also has a ton of two way players with the same numbers as us.

Edited by FBfan26

22 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Just curious purple panther. What are you basing the more talent then Pc on? Stars,Height, weight? Looking down my check list even though I guess we both are biased I would say PC has the better players.  Qb play,RBs,OL ,DL,LB etc. East also has a ton of two way players with the same numbers as us.

FB- I am not a fan of star system so I will never use it.  I’m basing this from pure athleticism.  Let me disclose this- I think East has always had players on the field out of position.  I think EN has better DB’s and I actually give a very slight edge to them on LB.  Now for all the QB,RB,OL, DL play....that is scheme and execution- all of which is coaching which PC has in abundance, especially when compared to EN.  

• Upvote 1

I was invited to the Pearl cohn Hillsboro game Saturday and i must say i was impressed. You can tell it was a rivalry game. Both teams was laying Kill shots especially the Pearl Cohn team. I haven't seen that much emotion and fire in years. With that being said my question is How can they repeat another game like that and not break down? Is the East Nashville and Pearl Cohn Rivalry that big? 

39 minutes ago, PurplePanther said:

FB- I am not a fan of star system so I will never use it.  I’m basing this from pure athleticism.  Let me disclose this- I think East has always had players on the field out of position.  I think EN has better DB’s and I actually give a very slight edge to them on LB.  Now for all the QB,RB,OL, DL play....that is scheme and execution- all of which is coaching which PC has in abundance, especially when compared to EN.  

I really can't see it but that's your opinion. Make sure your at the game early friday and get a fish sandwich. Let's talk after the game

7 minutes ago, HitStick901 said:

I was invited to the Pearl cohn Hillsboro game Saturday and i must say i was impressed. You can tell it was a rivalry game. Both teams was laying Kill shots especially the Pearl Cohn team. I haven't seen that much emotion and fire in years. With that being said my question is How can they repeat another game like that and not break down? Is the East Nashville and Pearl Cohn Rivalry that big? 

Welcome to the t. This game won't be as physical as hillsboro and Pearl was and I guarantee our coaches will do a great job of getting our kids bodys right. Remember it was only one team players that was dropping like flies and it wasn't PC.