Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

Westmoreland crossed the 50 yard line I think 4 times, 3 assisted by penalties. So yeah, not really a close game. I don’t know who said what to who but the way it looked was the coach was pissed about being scored on late which is something I don’t understand. I know a Westmoreland player got ejected for punching a Watertown player in the face, and then the coach tried to start a fight and had to be held back by his other coaches and the police. So yeah... I don’t think anyone from Westmoreland should be calling anyone thugs based on their behavior tonight and considering their history. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. Postman1 said:

You got whipped up front by our dline. You couldnt run on is till the final 1 minute it appeared to me.

You did shut the middle down, but like good teams do we found other ways to move the ball i,e  Our passing game sounded like it was on point!!  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Your team was nothing but a bunch of ghetto thugs that wanted to do all they could under the pile to put people out the game. One of your punk thugs tried to poke our guys eyes out in the second quarter and didnt get tossed but our player ges ejected during the 2nd quarter. Your team is classless and will get beat down by Trousdale next time that is if we dont play yall again. I like our chances in a game with yall again. You scored your last td with 1 minute to go to try and look like the game went much different that it went. Like I said, punk low class thugs over there in watertown this season.

That beat down hurt your  feelings? Go find a safe place

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

You did shut the middle down, but like good teams do we found other ways to move the ball i,e  Our passing game sounded like it was on point!!  

Yes, without our starting db and a freshman at safety they looked decent. I wasnt impressed by yalls speed as much as ai thought id be. It really surprises me yall beat TC

Edited by Mr. Postman1

Just now, Mr. Postman1 said:

Yes, without our starting qb and a freshman at safety they looked decent. I wasnt impressed by yalls speed as much as ai thought id be. It really surprises me yall beat TC

That’s what you said last year after WE BEAT YA’LL twice by more than thirty! 

6 minutes ago, PurpleReign said:

Westmoreland crossed the 50 yard line I think 4 times, 3 assisted by penalties. So yeah, not really a close game. I don’t know who said what to who but the way it looked was the coach was pissed about being scored on late which is something I don’t understand. I know a Westmoreland player got ejected for punching a Watertown player in the face, and then the coach tried to start a fight and had to be held back by his other coaches and the police. So yeah... I don’t think anyone from Westmoreland should be calling anyone thugs based on their behavior tonight and considering their history. 

Yall must have over looked your punk kids trying to rip helmets off under piles and gouge eyes out that the rwf id flag but didnt eject. Your probably the parent of one of those punks so no wonder your kid is like he is.