Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

21 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Why is this differet than what I said?

He knew his team was outmatched, knew everything would have to fall his teams way to make it competitive. Still lost and was proud and praised his team. Now the better question. Why is me praising this person somehow to you an attack on something you have said?

26 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

You referred to our team as classless and thugs. Are you delusional? He didn’t make excuses, he acknowledged that his team wasn’t the better team. Shall i go on?

Its  the kettle calling the pot black. Some H2O posters were saying same thing about TC player last year calling him a thug and that he was in jail which were straight up lies. Now you’ll see how disrespectful that is to the kids. Maybe you’ll won’t do it again either. But I haven't been that person post so far this year for H2O. This is hilarious seeing H2O man and postman go at it and for once I'm not involved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

Its  the kettle calling the pot black. Some H2O posters were saying same thing about TC player last year calling him a thug and that he was in jail which were straight up lies. Now you’ll see how disrespectful that is to the kids. Maybe you’ll won’t do it again either. But I haven't been that person post so far this year for H2O. This is hilarious seeing H2O man and postman go at it and for once I'm not involved.

I’ve never called anyone from any school a thug. I cannot speak for anyone else from watertown though because we have idiot posters just like everyone else. Postman wants to act like he’s all class but he showed his backside last night. I’ve lost all respect for him. 

19 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I’ve never called anyone from any school a thug. I cannot speak for anyone else from watertown though because we have idiot posters just like everyone else. Postman wants to act like he’s all class but he showed his backside last night. I’ve lost all respect for him. 

To me that’s what every team does a HB or FB dive up the middle it’s basically a give up play without taking a knee. You can’t ask a kid to just fall down and not take the TD of he breaks loose on a 25-yard run play. Your right. Everyone has idiot posters. Honestly, it's not that bad it would be a problem if it was 50-0 and the other team scored.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RTD said:

To me that’s what every team does a HB or FB dive up the middle it’s basically a give up play without taking a knee. You can’t ask a kid to just fall down and not take the TD of he breaks loose on a 25-yard run play. Your right. Everyone has idiot posters. Honestly, it's not that bad it would be a problem if it was 50-0 and the other team scored.

So yall dont do the ole victory formation up there in watertown like we did against clay last last friday when we had yalls same senario? Oh, ok