Watertown @ Westmoreland

H2Oman

10 hours ago, RTD said:

A run up the middle is basically a V formation but of the backups are in that a on the other team to make a tackle. By the way not an H2O poster. 

RTD, you must not realize the backups never came in for Watertown. They were just trying to hang one more on the scoreboard with a minute to go in order to look like they clock runned us. Its all good. They clock runned us the last 30 seconds.  #4 finally got a nice run there at the end. Probably helped his ego some.

Edited by Mr. Postman1

29 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

RTD, you must not realize the backups never came in for Watertown. They were just trying to hang one more on the scoreboard with a minute to go in order to look like they clock runned us. Its all good. They clock runned us the last 30 seconds.  #4 finally got a nice run there at the end. Probably helped his ego some.

#4 had a few nice runs that were taken away with phantom flags. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

I know it sucks to lose to Watertown but the best thing you can do is let it go and wait to you play them again and get a W then that's is about all you can do.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, RTD said:

I know it sucks to lose to Watertown but the best thing you can do is let it go and wait to you play them again and get a W then that's is about all you can do.

I know. We just need to beat ER so we can have a more favorable playoff match up.  The ejection we had adds alittle more difficutly to that task.

On 10/6/2019 at 1:14 PM, Mr. Postman1 said:

I know. We just need to beat ER so we can have a more favorable playoff match up.  The ejection we had adds alittle more difficutly to that task.

ER won't be a cakewalk Groves is all that he is built up to be and more. If the ball is in his arear he will go up and get it the kid is already a very good WR and only a sophomore.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

ER won't be a cakewalk Groves is all that he is built up to be and more. If the ball is in his arear he will go up and get it the kid is already a very good WR and only a sophomore.

I know all about Groves. We have played him since juior high. Hes a goos ball player. We better be ready. This will be a battle royal.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 8:44 AM, Mr. Postman1 said:

I cannot believe you still holding on to this, No one in the state thought you guys would or could beat Watertown.  I believe they beat you guys 30 plus points. You could play them 10 more times and H2O would win every time.