BA at Knox Catholic (Thursday)

TnTxn

8 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

When a team gets beat 90-14 Over the past two years you don’t expect them to win. Especially after getting embarrassed at McCallie. Hats off to Catholic but I think it says more about BA being a little down this year than anything. When’s the last time BA had two losses in a season? 

I wasn't trying to be facetious, I know how intense the Catholic/Webb rival use to be, and in the past there has been very little positive support from each other for each other.  I do not follow D2 enough to know about Brentwood Academy being down, but the Irish are still young at certain positions. After the last two years I'm sure they will be happy with a win and one step closer to a playoff position.

Edited by QSouth89

17 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

Is #17 starting at QB? He would have been my guy since I saw him at the MHS vs. KCHS scrimmage. 

15 hours ago, OleMary said:

I like #10. He is a big, athletic QB.  
looked great in JV. 

14 hours ago, OldandBusted said:

#17 is the starter. #10 is out for the game, lower extremity injury against SH. #3 is the backup tonight.

Well, #3 came in and really provided a spark. He helped them win the game. Team player that had some big hits on D.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, Spartan4Life said:

You’re waaaay off here buddy. BA wins easily. 

14 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

When a team gets beat 90-14 Over the past two years you don’t expect them to win. Especially after getting embarrassed at McCallie. Hats off to Catholic but I think it says more about BA being a little down this year than anything. When’s the last time BA had two losses in a season? 

now dedblamit Sparty....u gone to singin 2 different tunes again...Sparty wernt talkin no BA bein down when that "BA wins easily" predication went out yesterday.....what would the ex-Haslam School of Knoxville fan...now huge Baylor fan say about the expectations of winnin would be about a team thats gotten beat 176-50 over the last 5 years..

.....BA had 2 losses last year SParty.......2018 (back to back by the way)

...give it to us Sparty....think bout that BA ....how bad does Spartys new team take Ted Turners place down tonight over at that Suk Creek campus...

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger