Greenback @ Coalfield

orngnblk

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

I don’t know what all you people are seeing that I’m not but just going on past history it will be a lose game. 

Past history has been pretty much big wins for us,this team will score more points quicker than any of the others.IF we stay healthy!Our D is showing they are one of the better Ds in 1A the adjustments made after Meigs were huge!!Our Starting D has gave up 7 points to Oneida in the fourth quarter,thats it since Meigs.And All those teams struggled for first downs Oneidas came mostly on the one drive.

You and i both were surprised at the LC outcome.We knew we would win but not in the fashion we did!All of LCs games have been competitive for and blown out later in the game,ours was a complete blow out.I am a believer now.

Edited by orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Past history has been pretty much big wins for us,this team will score more points quicker than any of the others.IF we stay healthy!Our D is showing they are one of the better Ds in 1A the adjustments made after Meigs were huge!!Our Starting D has gave up 7 points to Oneida in the fourth quarter,thats it since Meigs.And All those teams struggled for first downs Oneidas came mostly on the one drive.

You and i both were surprised at the LC outcome.We knew we would win but not in the fashion we did!All of LCs games have been competitive for and blown out later in the game,ours was a complete blow out.I am a believer now.

Some of the gurus knew how the LC game would go j/s need a cape etc.

7 hours ago, gfd709 said:

I don’t know what all you people are seeing that I’m not but just going on past history it will be a lose game. 

I know in past history that this game would be close but not this year.  They will not be able to stop our O and will struggle to move the ball on our D. Not being ugly just being honest. 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The last several years maybe but we've played ya tough for the most part.  

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

The last several years maybe but we've played ya tough for the most part over the years.  

I made by Big Ones picks. Greenback only getting 58% of the votes in this game is crazy to me. Greenback will mercy rule Coalfield in this one. They are as good as advertised this year. Getting the QB from Maryville has put them over the top.  He's just that durn good. He makes your team 28 points better than you would have been. He is just a Very impressive player.

• Upvote 2