Rhea Co (6-0) @ Red Bank (6-0)

Rhea Co.

The road trip to Chattanooga continues with a battle of the unbeaten this week. I expect a great game out of these two rivals. Last time Rhea was at Red Bank we filled up the visitors side and half the home side. Hopefully Jackson Langley will be back soon, but it’s good know we didn’t lose much production with him out. Defense is going to have to continue to play great against a dangerous Red Bank team. I heard that Red Bank will be without their head coach and an assistant coach because they got ejected at Sweetwater. 

Edited by Rhea Co.

As any head coach would do, he was standing up for his players.  The officiating was garbage from the start of the game.  Almost identical to the same situation as the McCallie kid that ended in injury. Refs told multiple times that they were diving in at the knees.  The incident that caused the ejection was from his own player being cheap shotted on an extra point.  Player went down and was hurt. No flag.....  He was trying to get to his player and did not deserve what he was given.  

8 minutes ago, RCfan said:

Why was Coach Brown ejected from the Sweetwater game?

Because they had players diving into knees of engaged players and Coach Brown asked the officials to watch.  It happened again with a kid getting injured without penalty.  I guess the officials didn’t care about the safety of our players and obviously Coach Brown does so he was upset.  

I have seen a lot of high school football, but that had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen.  The score was 49-10 with maybe 3 minutes left when they ejected Coach Brown for coming on the field (while he had an injured player on the ground) so the game was essentially over.  I thought a coach could step onto the field with a player down?  I hope the film of this game gets sent to the TSSAA for review.  That crew needs to be reprimanded for the lack of safety of the players.  

15 minutes ago, Gridiron4022 said:

As any head coach would do, he was standing up for his players.  The officiating was garbage from the start of the game.  Almost identical to the same situation as the McCallie kid that ended in injury. Refs told multiple times that they were diving in at the knees.  The incident that caused the ejection was from his own player being cheap shotted on an extra point.  Player went down and was hurt. No flag.....  He was trying to get to his player and did not deserve what he was given.  

14 minutes ago, FoosballFan77 said:

Because they had players diving into knees of engaged players and Coach Brown asked the officials to watch.  It happened again with a kid getting injured without penalty.  I guess the officials didn’t care about the safety of our players and obviously Coach Brown does so he was upset.  

I have seen a lot of high school football, but that had to be the worst officiated game I have ever seen.  The score was 49-10 with maybe 3 minutes left when they ejected Coach Brown for coming on the field (while he had an injured player on the ground) so the game was essentially over.  I thought a coach could step onto the field with a player down?  I hope the film of this game gets sent to the TSSAA for review.  That crew needs to be reprimanded for the lack of safety of the players.  

Thanks guys.

Makes sense now because I’ve heard nothing but good things about Coach Brown and was surprised to see he was ejected from the game. This ruling definitely needs to be appealed to the TSSAA for review. They probably won’t take action against the officials but may reinstate Coach Brown before the game. Good luck.

2 hours ago, RCfan said:

Thanks guys.

Makes sense now because I’ve heard nothing but good things about Coach Brown and was surprised to see he was ejected from the game. This ruling definitely needs to be appealed to the TSSAA for review. They probably won’t take action against the officials but may reinstate Coach Brown before the game. Good luck.

Good luck getting TSSAA to overturn anything. We even had the opposing coach contact them and tell them it was the wrong call and they didn’t overturn it. 

6 hours ago, FoosballFan77 said:

They allowed Sweetwater Coaches on the field during injury though.

that video up above and the player who performed that ridiculous thug act is all on the Coach and AD up there at Sweetwater.......that kid that did that to the Mccallie player last week is no longer playing FB at West Forsyth.....what the Sweetwater administration does with that kid will tell u everything uneed to know about that HC....what number that kid wearin......that coach and player have a name

Booger just sayin :angry: