How's this for a DURN pregame lineup, Roy Dillard??!!

7 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I'm not falling for that mess. I watch TV enough to no that bartenders have never heard of their customers when some durn stranger asks if they can talk. I guarantee you that Roy was probably hiding in the bathroom reading his Murphy book after you called and that bartender man winked at him. That Ray Charles man and that Possum man even sung a durn song about it, and I ain't joking neither.

Yoh talking about "Incognito Roy"

On 10/7/2019 at 12:10 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm pretty sure that hot dog I ate a couple of years ago was left over from when Pirate Mike was playing peewee football....

I guarantee you if they were grilled they weren’t!  Back then they were either raw or boiled in water lol.  And the 1 concession was over by where the bathrooms are now.  Would you believe that the bathrooms were under the bleachers back then too?  There was no separate fieldhouses either. The current opposing one had two doors and the “locker rooms” as they were called then were separated by a mere wall.  The practice field we called it “the hole”!  Because you had to squeeze between an old rust gate that was chained most of the time.  We had to be careful when it rained because the path was cut through the dense brush and trees, and it was slippery and muddy with tree stumps all through, not to mention it was on a downward slope!

8 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I guarantee you if they were grilled they weren’t!  Back then they were either raw or boiled in water lol.  And the 1 concession was over by where the bathrooms are now.  Would you believe that the bathrooms were under the bleachers back then too?  There was no separate fieldhouses either. The current opposing one had two doors and the “locker rooms” as they were called then were separated by a mere wall.  The practice field we called it “the hole”!  Because you had to squeeze between an old rust gate that was chained most of the time.  We had to be careful when it rained because the path was cut through the dense brush and trees, and it was slippery and muddy with tree stumps all through, not to mention it was on a downward slope!

Dang, they've come along way in 5 years.....