How's this for a DURN pregame lineup, Roy Dillard??!!

Just a reminder fellas, we'll be live today at 4:30. (central time)  I'd suggest you go ahead and subscribe to the channel now so you can set a reminder for when we go live today!   Remember, we'll have four undefeated Head Coaches on with us pregame (Grider, Creasy, Lowe, and Fitzgerald).   You won't get that anywhere else.   Thanks again to those who have already subscribed!

Live Stream From South Pittsburg!

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Just a reminder fellas, we'll be live today at 4:30. (central time)  I'd suggest you go ahead and subscribe to the channel now so you can set a reminder for when we go live today!   Remember, we'll have four undefeated Head Coaches on with us pregame (Grider, Creasy, Lowe, and Fitzgerald).   You won't get that anywhere else.   Thanks again to those who have already subscribed!

Live Stream From South Pittsburg!

You make sure and ask Grider that mess that you were going to.  Did you write the questions down so you will remember them?

Great Show tonight!  Really enjoyed our visit to South Pittsburg  and what a game it was!  2 very good football teams!

We greatly appreciate the hospitality you folks always provide!  Already looking forward to next years trip up here...  

I told you guys this week, Tipton may be the difference.   He had a huge game tonight!  Swafford grit was very impressive!  Kid took a beating all night and still played every down!  Give me 11 of him and I'll give you a State title any class.

Drunken Sailor, always a pleasure,  my friend!

Edited by FridayMainEvent

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Great Show tonight!  Really enjoyed our visit to South Pittsburg  and what a game it was!  2 very good football teams!

We greatly appreciate the hospitality you folks always provide!  Already looking forward to next years trip up here...  

I told you guys this week, Tipton may be the difference.   He had a huge game tonight!  Swafford grit was very impressive!  Kid took a beating all night and still played every down!  Give me 11 of him and I'll give you a State title any class.

Drunken Sailor, always a pleasure,  my friend!

Main event man I looked for you all night at Griders stadium.  I even made sure Grider didnt put you in the bathroom.  I had that Teet man a red bull and I was going to show you my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

4 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Main event man I looked for you all night at Griders stadium.  I even made sure Grider didnt put you in the bathroom.  I had that Teet man a red bull and I was going to show you my Murphy Fair book. You think im joking but im not. 

That main event man said he saw everyone but you Roy. He even asked Grider questions about you.

• Thanks 1