LC @ South Fulton

shockernation

You guys pass the eye test. 3 things stood out

1. You are dangerous in space. QB/receivers are much better with short/quick passes than throwing downfield

2. Not sure how physical of a team you have. South Fulton had some success when they ran right at you.

3. Your corners look to be suspect. 3x in 1st half SF for behind your secondary. 

To be totally honest both teams are very similar. The difference very well could be home field advantage.  Let's hope we get to find out. See yall in November 

Start if 3rd quarter.Subs in.Going to 1o min quarters and running clock.                                                                             LC winning 54 to 16 .S.F scored  on subs Dyersbug played Haywood to the wire Union City putting it on Dyersburg 49 to 21

Edited by mrbigster

40 minutes ago, footballover said:

You guys pass the eye test. 3 things stood out

1. You are dangerous in space. QB/receivers are much better with short/quick passes than throwing downfield

2. Not sure how physical of a team you have. South Fulton had some success when they ran right at you.

3. Your corners look to be suspect. 3x in 1st half SF for behind your secondary. 

To be totally honest both teams are very similar. The difference very well could be home field advantage.  Let's hope we get to find out. See yall in November 

You do realize that when SF had there little success running right at LC that the 3 starting linebackers were on the sidelines. They did get behind the LC secondary a few times. 

Lake county looks good.  Really good team speed.  Your #5 throws well with good timing to your receivers.  Several different players getting the ball.  That will keep defenses from keying on certain players.  You have several athletes just to name some 5, 11, 3, and 12. I know I’m leaving some out.  You have some big boys on the line which can make big holes to run through.  Also a great fan base which were all friendly to me.  Good luck hope both our teams can make it to Black Friday to play.  Lots of football till then.  Injuries could cost either team between now and then.

6 minutes ago, Maximum said:

Lake county looks good.  Really good team speed.  Your #5 throws well with good timing to your receivers.  Several different players getting the ball.  That will keep defenses from keying on certain players.  You have several athletes just to name some 5, 11, 3, and 12. I know I’m leaving some out.  You have some big boys on the line which can make big holes to run through.  Also a great fan base which were all friendly to me.  Good luck hope both our teams can make it to Black Friday to play.  Lots of football till then.  Injuries could cost either team between now and then.

You are correct and good luck to the stangs the rest of the way.