BDURHAM

Don't bet on it. It would probably take a federal order to get this game moved from Orange Mound. It is unlike anything you have ever seen before as far as the atmosphere.

There is no way to compare it to anything. If you are from Hillsboro and expecting it to be like it was when you came down to play East 2 years ago, don't. It will be like night and day.

Game directors aka principals make that decision and I can assure you that unless somebody is doing some major arm twisting, that this game will be at Melrose not at the Fairgrounds Stadium which is the one you are talking about.

But stranger things have happened within the doors of the MIAA so I will never say never. It would just be a major shock if it happens.

Crockett county played there a few years ago and trust me it is like no other place you will ever play. The charter bus loaded with fans drove into the fenced in field area to let us off. At halftime they were advertising happy hour at a local club and the band never stops playing. Even during plays. Officials said they couldn't do anything about it. It is a tough environment and things could get even tougher if you somehow beat Melrose. You will not forget Orange Mound.