Houston vs Waverly

vandyfan1

2 hours ago, flyintheointment2019 said:

McConnell wouldn't coach with a lowlife like you and I can't blame him.  Your history speaks for itself.  

Lol man up and come say whatever it is you want to say to my face instead of hiding behind a keyboard. Call me. Let’s arrange a meeting and let’s hear what you have to say. 

26 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Houston Co. only runs six plays, but they run them well. Wavo will probably shut that down enough to win. JMO

It’s doesn’t take a lot of plays to win high school games. If McEwen would have stuck to the ground early in the season their record would prob be different. That being said if Waverly wouldn’t have spread it out and tried to Score 50 on Mcewen it’s prob a better game. Waverly no doubt has the bigger. Stronger team.  Erin tackles well and has more more overall team speed. If Waverly lines up and runs down hill this game could get ugly. I’m picking Erin to win. They have too much momentum and a lot better kicking game. Waverly doesn’t have homerun speed either. Noah Black from erin has great top end. Better get him in the backfield. 

6 hours ago, Trollin said:

Even still. West Carroll is 4-3. Their 4 wins are against opponents who are 8-23 on the year. You think that’s impressive?

Youre 4-3 and your wins suck too...lol   I know the coaches at WC.  I know they would have been the coaches at waverly had you not got the coach you have now also.

47 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Youre 4-3 and your wins suck too...lol   I know the coaches at WC.  I know they would have been the coaches at waverly had you not got the coach you have now also.

Waverly’s 4 win opponents  14-16

Houston County 7 win opponents  17-24

Camdens 3 win opponents 6-17 :wink:

• CoachT locked this topic