Whitwell @ South Pittsburg

rlh

Glad this game has already come and gone. I know there was a few so called adults that showed themselves after the game last year, but hey, it's just a game and no sense in getting mad you hate someone over it. In fact the game last night was a very clean played game.  I applaud both teams and coaching staff's. SP did have them out matched very bad, but at least those Tiger's showed up with what they had. Also, the 100 or so fans Whitwell brought down are the true fans in Whitwell so I applaud you all!!  Listen everyone, we are all neighbors here, so let's get along the best we can and put the silly,childish behavior behind.  

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Glad this game has already come and gone. I know there was a few so called adults that showed themselves after the game last year, but hey, it's just a game and no sense in getting mad you hate someone over it. In fact the game last night was a very clean played game.  I applaud both teams and coaching staff's. SP did have them out matched very bad, but at least those Tiger's showed up with what they had. Also, the 100 or so fans Whitwell brought down are the true fans in Whitwell so I applaud you all!!  Listen everyone, we are all neighbors here, so let's get along the best we can and put the silly,childish behavior behind.  

They started it!

angry-boy-expression-vector-21861446.jpg

Sorry, I had to do it.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

6 hours ago, sportman said:

We do need more practice for our xtra pt kicker.  He missed 4 last night and that can get you sent home early come playoff time.  The whole xtra point timing to me just looks like we're in slow motion to me. 

I was a bit surprised we didn't go for the 2 point conversion after the first miss.  But soon realized it was a great coaching decision considering. 

9 hours ago, sportman said:

We do need more practice for our xtra pt kicker.  He missed 4 last night and that can get you sent home early come playoff time.  The whole xtra point timing to me just looks like we're in slow motion to me. 

If you’ve ever driven by the field on Saturdays when the little ones aren’t playing, and even Sundays, he is out there practicing.  

On 10/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, sportman said:

He hit the first 4 or 5 in a row though.  If he can hit 5 or 6 in a row in a game, I'll take it.  If the score is that tight in the 4th, the defense hasn't showed up.  I wish they tried a field goal or 2 in that game!

• CoachT locked this topic