SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

Just now, pujo said:

Heck of a combo , had several other good skill kids and a pretty good line. That was the most complete team I've witnessed at Hampton. Those teams are RARE.

That says a lot with the teams Hampton has had....But it'd be hard to argue against that crew. There was always something a lil different about em...think it was attitude

Just now, uknoit2 said:

That says a lot with the teams Hampton has had....But it'd be hard to argue against that crew. There was always something a lil different about em...think it was attitude

A load of character on that team. In the AE game, Nate picks one for a pick 6,Whiltshire makes the biggest play of the game. Funnest team I've ever had a part in. Best thing about it, these boys are still brothers.

1 minute ago, pujo said:

A load of character on that team. In the AE game, Nate picks one for a pick 6,Whiltshire makes the biggest play of the game. Funnest team I've ever had a part in. Best thing about it, these boys are still brothers.

And headed in the right direction still! I'll never forget Mike going for it on 4th and 16 on our own 40 against AE...Dang good throw but an amazing catch by Wiltshire. They also had no answer for LJ on the sweeps and McClain was a freaking bull

Just now, uknoit2 said:

And headed in the right direction still! I'll never forget Mike going for it on 4th and 16 on our own 40 against AE...Dang good throw but an amazing catch by Wiltshire. They also had no answer for LJ on the sweeps and McClain was a freaking bull

And on the way home a HUGE buck jumped off the bank in dead mans curve and absolutely destroyed our car. Exciting night.