SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

4 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Is the Jones kid related to the Jones Hampton had a couple years back? Probably a stupid question with small town football.

Yea like Pujo said, the QB/SS Jones and WR/CB Jones are brothers of the QB/SS Jones from a 2013-2015...and also brothers of the Jones from 2009-2011...Dang there's a slew of the heathen  :roflolk:

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Yea like Pujo said, the QB/SS Jones and WR/CB Jones are brothers of the QB/SS Jones from a 2013-2015...and also brothers of the Jones from 2009-2011...Dang there's a slew of the heathen  :roflolk:

I got to see the 2013-2015 guy from work kept telling me about him so I finally came to watch he was a special kid

5 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

I got to see the 2013-2015 guy from work kept telling me about him so I finally came to watch he was a special kid

Which game did you watch the 2015/16 team? He suffered a femur fracture in the first qtr of the semi final game against Marion Co....Now playing basketball for Johnson U in Knoxville

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

The AE game was a blast....Funnest game I'd seen played in a long time 

Guy at work kept saying this kid could start at Greeneville... I kept saying stop just stop lol... came to see him play he says see what I mean! Told you he could start there... I said he could start anywhere but here man he didnt like that 

44 minutes ago, Appvol said:

The youngest has a chance to be as good as the 2013-2015. He is fun to watch as a sophomore.

He'll appreciate that. Gotta remember, the youngest as a sophomore just turned 16, Coby was a 16 yr old senior....No where near as matured as this one at the time. He's a good sized young'n now Lol