SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

23 hours ago, old24eagle said:

We’re good enough this year where Hampton will still have to scheme and practice and prepare for us I can promise you that. I’d like to be the pee in Hamptons post season Cheerios for sure though. Not that I don’t think highly of a lot of people up there it would still be fun to be the team that made em have to travel in the first round!

Whether its Hampton or Cland,  we've always prepared for the next team on the schedule.  Look what Vandy did to Mizzou yesterday.  Plus,  Copper Basin was 1-8 and came to Roan Mt.  and took our boys to the final minute.  Play hard and for the love of the game!  And always respect the opponent.

I messaged Jamie about the matter, he said the game info came in too late for the saturday edition, so it was in todays. They managed to have HV at Sullivan North in there, however. Hm. The Hampton write up was on the third page in the sports section today, but of course they had another Elizabethton story on the sports front page, Sigh

40 minutes ago, Dawgfan88 said:

I messaged Jamie about the matter, he said the game info came in too late for the saturday edition, so it was in todays. They managed to have HV at Sullivan North in there, however. Hm. The Hampton write up was on the third page in the sports section today, but of course they had another Elizabethton story on the sports front page, Sigh

It was intentional...HOW do you not write about a game that big? They got their feelings hurt but they'll have to get over it 

21 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

It was intentional...HOW do you not write about a game that big? They got their feelings hurt but they'll have to get over it 

Yeah would think a game this big would of been in the paper especially since it might decide a conference champion. South Greene has 2 weeks to think about this game till they play Happy Valley. Does head to head decide the conference champion if SG beats HV.

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Yeah would think a game this big would of been in the paper especially since it might decide a conference champion. South Greene has 2 weeks to think about this game till they play Happy Valley. Does head to head decide the conference champion if SG beats HV.

SG beats HV; We beat Cosby; We'd have one seed...Then SG 2, SN 3 and HV gets 4th I think....HV has A LOT to play for. They beat SG and they'd be 1 seeded