SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

8 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

We were in our huddle, not acting crazy and a SG fan was hollering at the boys saying, "Yea you all finally played a real team, we're state ranked" SMH

State OVER RANKED should have been the proper words.I said it earlier in the year they were ranked WAY too high for a team who hasnt played anyone yet.WELL they have now and got the back porch painted red.

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, pujo said:

I'm sure its a bitter pill coming in 8 and 0 ,ranked 6th and get dominated. Thought we would win by a comfortable margin ,but not like that, it could have easily been worse,just missed 2 td passed by a hair. Also thought they might be able to score a couple of times but Just a 1st down was a big deal,they had one before that deal at the end.

I feel SG pain, looks like there gonna be on the road too. :mrgreen: How much fun was that last night.

Just now, harley04 said:

I feel SG pain, looks like there gonna be on the road too. :mrgreen: How much fun was that last night.

I'd say they will be at home for the 1st round Harley. Although it was fun to watch ,it was not like I didn't expect it. Was surprised they didn't give us a better game.  You guys may have to travel but you'll come home happy. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

State OVER RANKED should have been the proper words.I said it earlier in the year they were ranked WAY too high for a team who hasnt played anyone yet.WELL they have now and got the back porch painted red.

I'm not so sure they are soooooooooooooo much over ranked, Hampton may just be under ranked. You can be a top 10 team and still  be a far cry from the top 4 or 5 contenders. 

6 minutes ago, pujo said:

I'm not so sure they are soooooooooooooo much over ranked, Hampton may just be under ranked. You can be a top 10 team and still  be a far cry from the top 4 or 5 contenders. 

That is correct in all polls.But i still thought Hampton was the better team earlier but just like some of us took some early losses.

• Sad 1

Just now, orngnblk said:

That is correct in all polls.But i still thought Hampton was the better team earlier but just like some of us took some early losses.

Wasn't fooled by you're losses and very few were, top 4 at least. SP will be a huge challenge but nothing you fellers can't achieve. I'd love to watch that game.

12 minutes ago, pujo said:

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We still got a LOAD of work to do. But like I've been saying, we got the pieces if we stay healthy