SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

1 hour ago, crow said:

Go rebs lol

Just a little more class.   You’ll probably get your wish and the same results as last year. I see Meigs put the smack on you guys like Hampton did to SG tonight.   This will be a wake call for SG just like the HV game was for Hampton.   

Moving on - Congrats to Hampton tonight On their great win.   I heard you guys played really well night tonight and coaching for your guys was spot on.  Good luck with the rest of season as well as SG and hope there’s no more injuries for any team/players.

I heard there was an SG kid got hurt up at Hampton tonight.  Anyone know who and what happen?  Is he alright?

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Sad 1

Just now, Romansfive8 said:

Just a little more class.   You’ll probably get your wish and the same results as last year. I see Meigs put the smack on you guys like Hampton did to SG tonight.   This will be a wake call for SG just like the HV game was for Hampton.   

Moving on - Congrats to Hampton tonight I their great win.   I heard you guys played really well night tonight and coaching for your guys was spot on.  Good luck with the rest of season as well as SG and hope there’s no more injuries for any team/players.

I heard there was an SG kid got hurt up at Hampton tonight.  Anyone know who and what happen?  Is he alright?

Don't know the kids name but think it was #80, sure praying for the youngun. If anyone knows anything,please let us know

3 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Moving on - Congrats to Hampton tonight On their great win.   I heard you guys played really well night tonight and coaching for your guys was spot on.  Good luck with the rest of season as well as SG and hope there’s no more injuries for any team/players.

Scotty said the kid should be ok....Was moving every part of his body. Hope all tests go well 

Just now, uknoit2 said:

Coaches were dead on this week with game prep...I had a feeling our line speed would give SG trouble 

Said the kids were really focused all week, was a little concerned with them being on fall break, sounds like they were mature enough to prepare for the task at hand.Hats off