SG comes to Hampton

uknoit2

On 10/14/2019 at 11:58 AM, pujo said:

Calm before the storm. Reb is a good poster.

That South Wind, South of the Nolichucky river will be heading toward Hampton come Friday.  It will arrive Friday evening in Hampton with constant strong pounding winds of the SG OL and then like nova cane kicks in so will that powerful rushing down hill run it down your throats and enough passes to keep you humble attack will produce the lingering effects of TD’s . Then coming in behind that will be huge gusts of that no mercy no let up SG DL getting in the backfield with causes of pressure on the Qb and effects of sacks, rushed passes turning into pick 6’s for the SG DB’s.  The calm and quiet will soon turn into pooches whimpering and the REBEL YELL echoing through the stadium by the means of that strong, brutal, & unforgiving SOUTH GREENE REBEL WINd :)  

I am sure some of you will get on here and blast me, tell me I’m ignorant, or come up with many other things to say and I’m okay with that.  I hope you all have a great week and weekend and that every player for any team comes out injury free this Friday night.  I am looking forward for GreenE and the Rebels to come back home with the W!  I love you all and you know this is for fun, but you know it’s coming.   REBELS 32  Bulldogs 26 

LET’S GO BOYS 

Edited by Romansfive8
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

That South Wind, South of the Nolichucky river will be heading toward Hampton come Friday.  It will arrive Friday evening in Hampton with constant strong pounding winds of the SG OL and then like nova cane kicks in so will that powerful rushing down hill run it down your throats and enough passes to keep you humble attack will produce the lingering effects of TD’s . Then coming in behind that will be huge gusts of that no mercy no let up DL getting in the backfield with causes of pressure on the Qb and effects of sacks, rushed passes turning into pick 6’s for the DB’s.  The calm and quiet will soon turn into pooches whimpering and the REBEL YELL echoing through the stadium by the means of that strong, brutal, & unforgiving SOUTH REBEL WINd :)  

I am sure some of you will get on here and blast me, tell me I’m ignorant, or come up with many other things to say and I’m okay with that.  I hope you all have a great week and weekend and that every player for any team comes out injury free this Friday night.  I am looking forward for GreenE and the Rebels to come back home with the W!  I love you all and you know this is for fun, but you know it’s coming.   REBELS 32  Bulldogs 26 

LET’S GO BOYS 

Don't see anything wrong with this post. Should be a really good game to watch. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Me personally I'm for Gville. As for the county games SG might want to take notice. HV came into this current 2A format in 2015 with SG and Hampton since then here are the results

2015 HV 28 SG 22.       2015 Hampton 42 SG 6

2016 HV 69- SG 6.        2016 Hampton 59 SG 20

2017 HV 28  SG 7.         2017 Hampton 46 SG 13

2018 HV 21 SG 0.          2018 Hampton 30 SG 36

Respect for this SG team ? For sure

Scared ? Nah 

I've watched them several times over the years this team isnt 2015-2018 offensive line is the most dominant I've seen this year... and I've watched Greeneville, S. South, Powell etc.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Romansfive8 said:

That South Wind, South of the Nolichucky river will be heading toward Hampton come Friday.  It will arrive Friday evening in Hampton with constant strong pounding winds of the SG OL and then like nova cane kicks in so will that powerful rushing down hill run it down your throats and enough passes to keep you humble attack will produce the lingering effects of TD’s . Then coming in behind that will be huge gusts of that no mercy no let up SG DL getting in the backfield with causes of pressure on the Qb and effects of sacks, rushed passes turning into pick 6’s for the SG DB’s.  The calm and quiet will soon turn into pooches whimpering and the REBEL YELL echoing through the stadium by the means of that strong, brutal, & unforgiving SOUTH GREENE REBEL WINd :)  

LET’S GO BOYS 

Y you ole!!!! :roflolk:

I can see it a possible 6pt game either way if both bring their "A" game or if both play sloppy...and at this time of year, I hope they're bring something...they'll need it to match what's waiting on em. Have a great week also 5:8

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

I've watched them several times over the years this team isnt 2015-2018 offensive line is the most dominant I've seen this year... and I've watched Greeneville, S. South, Powell etc.

If the line is better than the teams you mentioned,we better forfeit. Need enough kids to finish out the season.

29 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

If the line is better than the teams you mentioned,we better forfeit. Need enough kids to finish out the season.

Dominate against whom? Just wondering...And RebRebReb has said all year they had problems on the D side of the ball; reckon they got that straightened out?