HV (6-1) @ Sullivan North (4-3)

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Well, if that's the case, that'd make a difference 

I'll tell you the SG Line #70 plays guard was a 2 yr starter at Greeneville transferred to SG currently has the states longest winning streak at 38 games he hasnt lost in 3 years lol... 73 is 330lbs and can flat out move!... 50 is just nasty... all of them play with nastiness not dirty just to the whistle I want to bury you in the ground type attitude 

Edited by Devilsx5

5 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

I'll tell you the SG Line #70 plays guard was a 2 yr starter at Greeneville transferred to SG currently has the states longest winning streak at 38 games he hasnt lost in 3 years lol... 73 is 330lbs and can flat out move!... 50 is just nasty... all of them play with nastiness not dirty just to the whistle I want to bury you in the ground type attitude 

I've watched em all...We'll be ready for the "post play" activity that seems constant with a couple of em..Can't let em in our heads in this one

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I've watched em all...We'll be ready for the "post play" activity that seems constant with a couple of em..Can't let em in our heads in this one

"post play" Cmon uknoit thats basketball talk! lol I know what you mean, SG will get under your skin a bit if you let em. They definitely play until the last little tiny breath comes out of the whistle!

1 minute ago, old24eagle said:

"post play" Cmon uknoit thats basketball talk! lol I know what you mean, SG will get under your skin a bit if you let em. They definitely play until the last little tiny breath comes out of the whistle!

Hahaha...Post play is all I could do these days on the hardwood...Stand there like a post LOL

I think this bunch has their heads screwed on right 

21 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Against SN they were missing several starters and against Chuckey Doak the were missing at least 7 to 8 starters all steaming from an incident that happened in the locker room from what we were told.

So 7 or 8 STARTERS were out against CD?And "several" out for SN-------How many is several??

Just now, orngnblk said:

So 7 or 8 STARTERS were out against CD?And "several" out for SN-------How many is several??

They didn't beat either one of these teams with the 2ond string. If thats the case and we have to play the starting unit,were in BBBBBBBIIIGGGGGGG trouble.