2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

4 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Camden beat Waverly. Impressive

Not really, first game of the season with a whole new coaching staff and kids in positions they had not gotten much playing time at just to fill the void left by the graduating seniors. Guarantee it would not be the same outcome or game for that matter if we played them today. 

11 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Not really, first game of the season with a whole new coaching staff and kids in positions they had not gotten much playing time at just to fill the void left by the graduating seniors. Guarantee it would not be the same outcome or game for that matter if we played them today. 

i believe that. i was commenting more on Lewis win over them. So you  DONT think it was a good win for Lewis?

57 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

It is still a loss super dad. 

4 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

i believe that. i was commenting more on Lewis win over them. So you  DONT think it was a good win for Lewis?

No, that's not what I'm saying, I was more of referring to our loss to Camden. We had four turnovers and lost our starting qb and they still only beat us by 8. Just saying it's not as impressive than if they were to beat us now. I guess it's okay for Lewis, haven't really been keeping up with them enough  to comment. 

14 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

How does Eville get to 2? 

I dont think there is any scenario that they do. Even in a 3 way tie, LC would have the most total wins and would fall at #2. Then the tie break between EHS and SHS is head to head, which EHS holds. It is a crazy scenario but LC could end up the 3 seed with a 7-2 record. Should Forrest, SHS, and Loretto win, LC would be the 3 seed and Loretto the 4. Summertown would hold the tie break over LC for 2nd. Eagleville literally is either the 3 or out in any scenario of wins. The only way Eagleville is out is if they lose. Lots of scoreboard watching next week for sure.

10 hours ago, Vandychris said:

I dont think there is any scenario that they do. Even in a 3 way tie, LC would have the most total wins and would fall at #2. Then the tie break between EHS and SHS is head to head, which EHS holds. It is a crazy scenario but LC could end up the 3 seed with a 7-2 record. Should Forrest, SHS, and Loretto win, LC would be the 3 seed and Loretto the 4. Summertown would hold the tie break over LC for 2nd. Eagleville literally is either the 3 or out in any scenario of wins. The only way Eagleville is out is if they lose. Lots of scoreboard watching next week for sure.

So IF Eagleville wins and Lewis Co loses next week both will have 7 wins  (7-3 vs 7-2) and we will have a 3 way tie for 2nd. Tiebreaker is total wins so ST is out with less than 7 and then LC and EV use head to head?  Or does ST get back in the mix and they go to opponents .500 records with all three teams?

Edited by Salem

On 10/26/2019 at 9:11 AM, Salem said:

So IF Eagleville wins and Lewis Co loses next week both will have 7 wins  (7-3 vs 7-2) and we will have a 3 way tie for 2nd. Tiebreaker is total wins so ST is out with less than 7 and then LC and EV use head to head?  Or does ST get back in the mix and they go to opponents .500 records with all three teams?

It looks like that is what would happen. In a 3 way tie, Summertown drops out on first tie break, then it would fall back to head to head between LC and EHS. Then it would go head to head between EHS and SHS. OF course I havent been able to find that written anywhere but it does look logical.

18 hours ago, Vandychris said:

It looks like that is what would happen. In a 3 way tie, Summertown drops out on first tie break, then it would fall back to head to head between LC and EHS. Then it would go head to head between EHS and SHS. OF course I havent been able to find that written anywhere but it does look logical.

https://files.coacht.com/2019_playoff_possibilities/p2A.html

• Like 1