McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

8 hours ago, Beagle said:

you couldn't handle Camden and  Fairview did...see how that works both ways...the better team won ..I heard we are going to have a car place professionally paint the Bridge Trophy Black and Gold BTW...Seriously! They already  put a plaque on it with the score from the game this year.. funny how yall suddenly wanted a Trophy when you finally won after 13 years of destructions so we decided to make a few altercations ...it is ours  now we won it... :P

Better start recruiting basketball players again..

Good for Camden. Y’all beat a team in week 1 that had a new staff, new offense, new defense, new terminology AND lost their QB for the season in the 2nd quarter. Pretty impressive. Y’all just bedazzle that trophy all y’all want. I know how much beating Waverly this year meant to you folk. It’s been so long y’all probably forgot what it taste like!  Too bad y’all are STILL mediocre. 

Man I can't wait until tomorrow!!! After hearing how hard they practiced this week and the new wrinkles they put into the offense and defense, I got to say fellas, I'm feeling pretty optimistic! Heard McConnell was wanting to change the game to tonight to avoid the rain! No Sirry Bob!!!!! We like the rain B)

9 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Man I can't wait until tomorrow!!! After hearing how hard they practiced this week and the new wrinkles they put into the offense and defense, I got to say fellas, I'm feeling pretty optimistic! Heard McConnell was wanting to change the game to tonight to avoid the rain! No Sirry Bob!!!!! We like the rain B)

Definitely. Rain will benefit us. Hopefully slow their passing game. Hope it pours like it did at Peabody last year the entire game

58 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

I look forward to seeing what adjustments have been made. Hopefully it’s a great night with a big fat W at the end of the night.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Thats good. They may only lose by 3 touchdowns instead of 4 now!