McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

8 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Thank you for making this happen vandyfan. I know you were a member of the committee that put this in motion.

You must be embarrassed of your own team if you won’t tell who you support. Must be a Camdenite. Figures. I don’t blame you. I’d be embarrassed too

25 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

If I was a member of the Camden community, I will neither confirm or deny, I would for sure not be embarrassed. I'm sure that 9 point loss stings a little bit as well these next two games your beloved Tigers will play. Basketball season starts soon for you my friend. 

These next 2 games will not sting. They are both winnable games, and Riverside will be for Region Title. Something Camden won’t be playing for. Game 1 was a fluke. Everyone knows it. And in case you haven’t noticed, Waverly Basketball isn’t what it use to be. 

Y’all think cuz McConnell is gone Waverly won’t be successful. Just stand by. 

25 minutes ago, Trollin said:

These next 2 games will not sting. They are both winnable games, and Riverside will be for Region Title. Something Camden won’t be playing for. Game 1 was a fluke. Everyone knows it. And in case you haven’t noticed, Waverly Basketball isn’t what it use to be. 

I actually didn't even know Waverly played basketball....or football until McConnell got there.

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

I actually didn't even know Waverly played basketball....or football until McConnell got there.

Come on Trollin, how you gone get trolled,  this guy been looking for attention all week. You got to step your game up man. :roflolk:

2 hours ago, WingT08 said:

If I was a member of the Camden community, I will neither confirm or deny, I would for sure not be embarrassed. I'm sure that 9 point loss stings a little bit as well these next two games your beloved Tigers will play. Basketball season starts soon for you my friend. 

Man you sure have been talking a lot of crap about us getting beat. If we win, are you going to be man enough to come back and congratulate us?<_<

1 hour ago, Super8Dad said:

Come on Trollin, how you gone get trolled,  this guy been looking for attention all week. You got to step your game up man. :roflolk:

I know... he is the only one talking... gotta have someone pass the time with. Everyone’s quiet. Guess ppl think lil Waverly cant hang with Big Westview