McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

You remember I made a comment to you about week 10 last year that McConnell was going to Westview..... turned out to be right...

Yes I remember. I heard about it else were also. I just didn’t want it to take away from our game discussions during the playoffs. But yea I remember.

Just now, Trollin said:

I mean I could go on... I could go all week actually. As much as McConnellnites wanna throw flame on me... I’ll burn this entire thread up with some truth. Y’all will be begging for popcorn to watch this show... :popcorneater:

I won’t do that tho... I’m better than that.. I think??

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:01 AM, MannBlue said:

Agreed about our defense and specifically the secondary.  It was embarrassing last night and if the Irish would have thrown more we would have been in trouble.  Did you notice in the fourth quarter the Irish hit the their left side 8 or 9 times.  Only thing that saved us was inaccuracy.  No adjustments what so every.  I think we can hang with Westview.  Having watched them on video it is obvious that the Westview defense is about as bad as ours.  Its like we have the same defensive coordinator.  Our line WILL put pressure on them.  If we can hold the outside on defense and move the ball on defense, we may stay in it.  

It looks like Westview was off last night.  I cant find a score.  You think anyone from Westview was at the game scouting us out?  

If it was so embarrassing maybe you could take all your answers down there to the DC and pitch in your two cents. Sounds like we got a group chat full of wanna be coaches on here.......... I guess everybody has the answers. Here is my answer how bout yall show support for the boys in a growing year with the new coaches