McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

1 minute ago, @38320 said:

I don't even know who you are, but now I'm thinking I do. You have two boys that probably played for Waverly, and you have some very strong Camden connections. 

Well most ppl on the T know. It’s a love hate type of relationship for most. No boys. All daughters here. Definitely had some Camden connections. 

Well, let me know. I'll be over there in a couple of weeks when my Riverside Panthers team comes over for the 114th time in the past ten years (seems like).............  I imagine a Camden/Waverly situation would definitely be a love-hate deal. There's a lot of bad blood between those two towns, prolly stemming from the plants. 

4 minutes ago, @38320 said:

Well, let me know. I'll be over there in a couple of weeks when my Riverside Panthers team comes over for the 114th time in the past ten years (seems like).............  I imagine a Camden/Waverly situation would definitely be a love-hate deal. There's a lot of bad blood between those two towns, prolly stemming from the plants. 

Definitely. I’ll be there. I always enjoy the Riverside matchups!