McConnell comes back to town

MannBlue

17 hours ago, Trollin said:

I mean I could go on... I could go all week actually. As much as McConnellnites wanna throw flame on me... I’ll burn this entire thread up with some truth. Y’all will be begging for popcorn to watch this show... :popcorneater:

Troll on Trollin. Give the people what they want.

4 hours ago, wavosbigman said:

If it was so embarrassing maybe you could take all your answers down there to the DC and pitch in your two cents. Sounds like we got a group chat full of wanna be coaches on here.......... I guess everybody has the answers. Here is my answer how bout yall show support for the boys in a growing year with the new coaches

Who is not supporting them?  Sounds like we might have a coach here with a chip on his shoulder.  I’m not a coach but if I wanted to be I would head on down to the local jr pro and coach until my heart is content.  I do know bad or good football when I see it.  I have seen both from this team just like every single team ever.  Our secondary has been embarrassing and if you can’t see that, well your head is in your butt.  This week we may can turn it around.  It’s all about the adjustments and personnel.  Heck we may not have any dbacks on this year at all.  That is embarrassing also.  

16 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Cetainly Not Waverly....  We already established who the better team is  game 1 

But if you want to know we are playing good old coach Sharpe and Lewis County.  

Yea... because 1st games of the season ALWAYS establish better teams. Y’all couldn’t even handle Fairview. And Waverly did. 

Lewis Co... ouch. Fortunately y’all play Sycamore game 10. Looks like ANOTHER mediocre season for Camden. 

2 hours ago, Trollin said:

Yea... because 1st games of the season ALWAYS establish better teams. Y’all couldn’t even handle Fairview. And Waverly did. 

Lewis Co... ouch. Fortunately y’all play Sycamore game 10. Looks like ANOTHER mediocre season for Camden. 

you couldn't handle Camden and  Fairview did...see how that works both ways...the better team won ..I heard we are going to have a car place professionally paint the Bridge Trophy Black and Gold BTW...Seriously! They already  put a plaque on it with the score from the game this year.. funny how yall suddenly wanted a Trophy when you finally won after 13 years of destructions so we decided to make a few altercations ...it is ours  now we won it... :P

Better start recruiting basketball players again..

Edited by Beagle