CENTRAL @ SOUTH DOYLE

dawgs82

2 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

So no one was ejected at all? 

I mean no disrespect, but I’m not gonna say anything on a message board where ALOT of eyes and ears are. But the way he put it wasn’t correct, just trust me. If news breaks through a news outlet I’ll comment then, until then I have nothing else to say. Like I said Rebelwoman, I mean no disrespect I just have to uphold integrity in our program.

33 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

I mean no disrespect, but I’m not gonna say anything on a message board where ALOT of eyes and ears are. But the way he put it wasn’t correct, just trust me. If news breaks through a news outlet I’ll comment then, until then I have nothing else to say. Like I said Rebelwoman, I mean no disrespect I just have to uphold integrity in our program.

I understand. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Watched the game on diamond clear... after the kickoff return by central to make it 19-10 Central assistant was ejected and player but then the player was brought back after the refs signaled that he wasnt ejected... in the 4th receiver from central was ejected... late in the 4th HC from Carter ejected... Most unsportsmanlike penalties I have ever seen in a game plus the officials were a joke. Not expecting a reply or conversation about it just relaying what I watched.

Edited by Devilsx5

5 hours ago, Devilsx5 said:

Watched the game on diamond clear... after the kickoff return by central to make it 19-10 Central assistant was ejected and player but then the player was brought back after the refs signaled that he wasnt ejected... in the 4th receiver from central was ejected... late in the 4th HC from Carter ejected... Most unsportsmanlike penalties I have ever seen in a game plus the officials were a joke. Not expecting a reply or conversation about it just relaying what I watched.

I watched it this morning. I’ve never seen as many flags in my life. 

16 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Not calling you out, but whoever told you all that happened, they are incorrect friend. I was there and watched the game, the ENTIRE game. 

Hey Bobcat,  that's why I said FWIW.  I wasn't saying I was accurate. lol   I just shared what I was told.   I wish Central nothing but the best until Rosser comes back to Oak Ridge, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.  

Edited by oridgecat

37 minutes ago, vfl3382 said:

Is the SD QB still out?

Yes.  Reports were that they hoped to have him back at some point early in the playoffs.  

But that said, the sophomore who has stepped in seems to have gotten his legs under himself now and is playing much better.  

This should be a good game. Winner will be district champs and have home field advantage through the playoffs. This is the game most Central fans have been looking forward to all year. The road thus far for the Bobcats has been pretty easy and a true challenge is finally here. Time so see what the Bobcats are truly made of. 2 starters for Central will likely be out. SD is missing starting QB too so no excuses for either team having players out. Central has to prove they can put some points up on a good team. If they can do that then they should be in good shape. The matchup of the night though will be Centrals dominating defense against Elijah Young. One the best Defense's in the state vs one of the best athletes in the state. Last year the Bobcats completely shut him down, but this is a different year with different teams and only one team this year as even slowed Mr Young down. I cant wait to see this showdown Friday Night. I will make a prediction after all the ejection appeals from last week have been finalized.