Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

52 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Agua town doesnt have a tough enough line to keep this one very close. By the way, if I were the Upperman coaches id tell the refs and upperman players to be mindful of the cheap stuff from agua town after the whistles.

Just let it go man. We clearly saw who the better team was. If our offense wouldve got t it together it would've been a very long night for y'all

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Agua town doesnt have a tough enough line to keep this one very close. By the way, if I were the Upperman coaches id tell the refs and upperman players to be mindful of the cheap stuff from agua town after the whistles.

And during Check in the game for this. I seen it many times there center will hold the Nose up while 66 cuts him. I use to have a great respect for H20 but to watch time and time to see kids trying to hurt other kids on purpose is terrible and if I can see it in the stands then guess what so can the coaches. It works it's way back around what you teach or let go catches up with you. 

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

And during Check in the game for this. I seen it many times there center will hold the Nose up while 66 cuts him. I use to have a great respect for H20 but to watch time and time to see kids trying to hurt other kids on purpose is terrible and if I can see it in the stands then guess what so can the coaches. It works it's way back around what you teach or let go catches up with you. 

i've watched that game several times now and i never saw what you speak of. it's and 66 is a tackle BTW. you guys are the sorest losers everrr... or maybe you mean #69 from the red team lying on his back bicycle kicking a guy in a white and purple uni  

Edited by FromDaMudd
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Just so ya know 66 is a tackle, kind of hard to do that, but whatever you say.