Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

7 minutes ago, 1time4thepeople said:

Thugs! Having a kid on the team I take that personal.  I would love to meet up with you face to face. I can be available or I can come to  you. 

According to this other fellow he felt the same way. Also talked to one of the coaches from another team in our ditrict that you highly respect. He told me the same thing. 

Just now, Mr. Postman1 said:

The ref felt the up under the helmet crap deserved at least a personal foul. That happened many more times. Didnt put them all on line. 

Strange you must've been getting a hotdog when #11 was throwing punches and #69 was bicycle kicking #32... (Watertown doesn't play dirty ball no is it encouraged )   But between the whistle. It's go time! 

1 minute ago, FromDaMudd said:

Strange you must've been getting a hotdog when #11 was throwing punches and #69 was bicycle kicking #32... (Watertown doesn't play dirty ball no is it encouraged )   But between the whistle. It's go time! 

When a player is laying on his back you cant punch him in the face last time i checked! The sad thing the player that retaliates usually gets tossed. 

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

I tell you what I'll do if you want to keep acting like it didn't happen I'll have my kid log on to hudl and I'll record it and post it. He did it to anyone he seen in the middle periodman if you've seen it 3 times then your a coach for sure. Do you really want me to post what you are teaching and allowing at H20.  Get real on your lies. You know for a fact it's going on.  It takes a low life to teach or allow that kind of football. 

Why don't you post what you are teaching your kids at DC what happened to your best WR ?

My son is on the team, and starts. I told him play between the whistle, once it blows stop. I played football in the trenches all my life. What happens in a pile happens. Always has and always will. I don't encourage any type of punch, eye poking. But I can assure you things on on under there. Just the way it is. 

I was reading what HOF Kevin Mawae had to say about playing line. He was telling a story about in high school one of his team mates came up from a pile with a shoe string wrapped around his neck. I got a chuckle out of that. 

Watertown players dirty? No. Hard nosed yep and I am proud of it. If ya can't handle it, stay on the sideline.  Just so ya know, #69 keep running his hand up inside one our players  face mask during the game. Never got called, guess because my they didn't cry about it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

According to this other fellow he felt the same way. Also talked to one of the coaches from another team in our ditrict that you highly respect. He told me the same thing. 

I can show you a clip where my kid got high lowed twice by Westmoreland players but you don’t hear me on here crying. But like I said I would love to sit down with you. As a matter of fact we play y’all in a JV game tomorrow. Let’s talk I will be there 

• Like 1