Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

I went and watch the videos you posted on facebook postman, and there was one play that i saw a watertown player doing something that shouldn’t be done, but the other shows your player getting taken to the woodshed. You should’ve just left it with the first video and you might have had an argument, but the 2nd video just told me that you don’t like smash mouth football which probably explains why you all have scored 6 points in the last 3 meetings against us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I went and watch the videos you posted on facebook postman, and there was one play that i saw a watertown player doing something that shouldn’t be done, but the other shows your player getting taken to the woodshed. You should’ve just left it with the first video and you might have had an argument, but the 2nd video just told me that you don’t like smash mouth football which probably explains why you all have scored 6 points in the last 3 meetings against us.

That’s what I saw as well.

9 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

OK buddy log in look at play 7. Does your right guard cut block or not be honest don't lie. The very first offensive play he cuts wow and I can easily point out 30 more times. Should be ashamed 

You are a freaking clown!!!!! A clown who don’t know crap about football either! Play #7.... RG does cut, which is legal between the tackles, center don’t touch the player being cut until after he’s cut and that’s because he nearly fell over him from the pile that was created.  No wonder you are no longer a scout. I bet they took a look at the first kid you recommended and laughed you off campus. :roflol:

4 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

You are a freaking clown!!!!! A clown who don’t know crap about football either! Play #7.... RG does cut, which is legal between the tackles, center don’t touch the player being cut until after he’s cut and that’s because he nearly fell over him from the pile that was created.  No wonder you are no longer a scout. I bet they took a look at the first kid you recommended and laughed you off campus. :roflol:

I wish I could upload the film to Coach T.  Anyone with a little football knowledge can see that there is nothing wrong with this play. @Hellidontno you asked me to give you my honest opinion, there is nothing wrong with this. The center had 1 ONE hand on the DC player, like @Merlyn said, the center fell on top of him because of the pile. I am sorry, you lost this battle.

Edited by FootballFan4life75

We shouldn't even care what a Butt Hurt fan thinks ... H20 has it's eyes set on a gold ball.... Each week is a new test. UHS should be a great test. Last year the Jamboree against UHS was great and they beat H20 in a half.... H2O Lost best playmaker from that team, not sure who UHS lost but H2O has had Q#15  step up and still has D-Ray#4 Who hasnt had a year like last year but always a threat.... Excited to see what they can do against a high powered UHS Team. Cant wait for Friday. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Grizzly478 said:

It is only westmoreland, and only when we go to westmoreland. Same thing happened my senior year when we went to westy 

everyone knows that when you go to westy its going to be a dirty ballgame. the two times I went up there in high school players were ejected both games. In my four years of playing high school ball no one for us or an opposing team ever got ejected. Other then our 2 trips to the crap show they have going on up there...

16 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

When a player is laying on his back you cant punch him in the face last time i checked! The sad thing the player that retaliates usually gets tossed. 

I can't believe I even wasted my time going to your FB page...you might be the softest piece of bunny coochie on the planet if you think that stuff is dirty. Our guard took your boy behind the local Motown pizza establishment and he came back with a pair of ####. I can't even stand to drive thru Westmoreland anymore the whole town reeks of soft. Although, One of those plays was definitely uncalled for I am positive the coaches handled it. I can actually confirm that these boys are punished for every personal foul they commit. So yes our coaches do there jobs in making sure our kids are respectful. maybe what you should be focused on is your own coaching staff. Because they clearly arent doing there job if they are getting railed week in and week out.

You probably even told coach to cancel the jv game tonight after some of the dads told you to meet up. I was almost certain if you had the kahunas to come on here and call our kids "thugs" you would be man enough to attend, but I guess not lol. I genuinely wish your boys the best of luck the rest of the season and the same goes for Dekalb. But you posters that come on here and can't even fill our water girls jock strap and start talking trash after you've had it handed to you multiple years in a row just is not a good look for your programs. 

Im awfully tired of @Mr. Postman1 taking over our threads. Lets move on to Upperman and have a real discussion. This has gotten out of hand...