Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

4 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

And during Check in the game for this. I seen it many times there center will hold the Nose up while 66 cuts him. I use to have a great respect for H20 but to watch time and time to see kids trying to hurt other kids on purpose is terrible and if I can see it in the stands then guess what so can the coaches. It works it's way back around what you teach or let go catches up with you. 

I guess you get your information from the same grapevine @Mr.Postman1 does. Cause both of you couldn't be more wrong about anything. I hope ya'll travel back to H20 in the playoffs so we can smack ya'll again. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, FootballFan4life75 said:

I guess you get your information from the same grapevine @Mr.Postman1 does. Cause both of you couldn't be more wrong about anything. I hope ya'll travel back to H20 in the playoffs so we can smack ya'll again. 

They done choked one off to east robertson and will be sent home by either tyner or tc before our boys even get the chance.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, diesel28 said:

The only posters complaing about h2o being dirty are the two most non physical teams h2o has played all year . TC posters are not on here talking about dirty play because they are a  physical team even cascade was physical no complaints.

Weak minded people only know to complain and blame others! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Similar to how H2O and Upperman beat y’all down??  

I tell you what I'll do if you want to keep acting like it didn't happen I'll have my kid log on to hudl and I'll record it and post it. He did it to anyone he seen in the middle periodman if you've seen it 3 times then your a coach for sure. Do you really want me to post what you are teaching and allowing at H20.  Get real on your lies. You know for a fact it's going on.  It takes a low life to teach or allow that kind of football. 

Edited by Hellidontno

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

I tell you what I'll do if you want to keep acting like it didn't happen I'll have my kid log on to hudl and I'll record it and post it. He didn't it to anyone he seen in the middle periodman if you've seen it 3 times then your a coach for sure. Do you really want me to post what you are teaching and allowing at H20.  Get real on your lies. You know for a fact it's going on.  It takes a low life to teach or allow that kind of football. 

Do it

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I tell you what I'll do if you want to keep acting like it didn't happen I'll have my kid log on to hudl and I'll record it and post it. He didn't it to anyone he seen in the middle periodman if you've seen it 3 times then your a coach for sure. Do you really want me to post what you are teaching and allowing at H20.  Get real on your lies. You know for a fact it's going on.  It takes a low life to teach or allow that kind of football. 

We are waiting!

5 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I’m with everyone else.. Please post.