Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

11 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

As you should, i would say upperman is the favorite 

I don’t know if they should be considered favorites or not, but I seriously doubt that there will be that many points on the board from either team.

I look at this being a 14-10 kind of game with either team having as much chance as the other on winning.

IMO these are two evenly matched teams with  outstanding matching defenses!

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

Should be a good one, probably will ruffle some feathers but I’m going with Upperman 27-20

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Should be a good one, probably will ruffle some feathers but I’m going with Upperman 27-20

Upperman is a very good team. Don't know anything about Watertown this year but hear they're very good also. Upperman, in my opinion, is the best overall team we've played. I'm sure Watertown is more than capable but I think Upperman might edge this one. Their QB is "that kind" of player. One thing for sure, Upperman was one of the classiest teams both players and staff I've ever had the privilege to watch. We're off, I might make the trip to this one. 

Edited by crow
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, crow said:

Upperman is a very good team. Don't know anything about Watertown this year but hear they're very good also. Upperman, in my opinion, is the best overall team we've played. I'm sure Watertown is more than capable but I think Upperman might edge this one. Their QB is "that kind" of player. One thing for sure, Upperman was one of the classiest teams both players and staff I've ever had the privilege to watch. We're off, I might make the trip to this one. 

I’ve read about their classiness from several posters (see Baxter Vs Grundy thread) which is awesome!

I also know they are a great team who definitely has a good fan base with a loud environment.Which is why I think  a game like this   win or lose can only help H2O come playoff time. 

I think our team defensively will stand up pretty good, but am worried about our offense. IMO we haven’t had a good showing on that side of the ball all year. We have just had more athletes than who we have been facing ( minus TC and Nolensville)

I don’t think that will be the case this week, so we will need to put together a sound technical ball game on that side of the ball to win. If it happens we will win... if not, we will lose in a close one due to our defense being that stout!

Either way it will tell us a lot about our team come Friday.

Edited by H2Oman
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’ve read about their classiness from several posters (see Baxter Vs Grundy thread) which is awesome!

I also know they are a great team who definitely has a good fan base with a loud environment.Which is why I think  a game like this   win or lose can only help H2O come playoff time. 

I think our team defensively will stand up pretty good, but am worried about our offense. IMO we haven’t had a good showing on that side of the ball all year. We have just had more athletes than who we have been facing ( minus TC and Nolensville)

I don’t think that will be the case this week, so we will need to put together a sound technical ball game on that side of the ball to win. If it happens we will win... if not, we will lose in a close one due to our defense being that stout!

Either way it will tell us a lot about our team come Friday.

Yes sir, you wanna see Meigs style offense and defense, Upperman is where to look this year. Their skill guys a good also but their D line is extremely good. Secondary plays run support as good as any. They're a complete team.