Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

A clown. You can't cut a guy who is already being blocked I know the rules and this went on the whole game. Come on man. To justify that crappie in insane. The kid doesn't even get a chance to avoid it when he's already locked up and you know that's the rule. It happened at least 30 times in that game. Don't ever confuse physical and dirty. To different worlds

7 hours ago, kingofthenorth said:

Posty this guy knows more football than anyone on here. He was a scout for UTC and a terrible one at that. That is why he now works in HR at Nissan because football didn't work out for his cry baby clown self lol.

First of all football was never a long term plan for me after my injury. I did what was offered to me at the school. Your knocking my job lol I make a whole lot more money doing what I do now than if I stayed. I don't have to explain my life I made the right choices and they worked out for me. Get real. Your a clown with out a show bozo

12 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

A clown. You can't cut a guy who is already being blocked I know the rules and this went on the whole game. Come on man. To justify that crappie in insane. The kid doesn't even get a chance to avoid it when he's already locked up and you know that's the rule. It happened at least 30 times in that game. Don't ever confuse physical and dirty. To different worlds

I think we all still waiting on the videos you promised hoss. If you so sure then let’s see it. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as always you’re big bad football dude that knows all and likes to spout off until someone starts calling you out and you can’t back it and realize you’re in over your head. You dig yourself deep quite often considering how big that clown wig is you wearing. 

12 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

First of all football was never a long term plan for me after my injury. I did what was offered to me at the school. Your knocking my job lol I make a whole lot more money doing what I do now than if I stayed. I don't have to explain my life I made the right choices and they worked out for me. Get real. Your a clown with out a show bozo

Pretty sure I didn't make fun of your job, but take it how you want. Just so you know I am all for people making as much money as you can make. Got any openings lol?

To be completely honest and I mean this. It's sad to watch a team that I truly totally respected and I mean that I put above a lot of teams because of the quality of Coaching at H20 and what they put on the field on Friday night was good to see and actually pulled for the small town.  That's not who you are and what goes on now. To justify that cheap injury causing bull crappie is sad and yes it's illegal to cut them if there engaged in another block. Your dirty and it will come home to you. 

7 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

I think we all still waiting on the videos you promised hoss. If you so sure then let’s see it. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as always you’re big bad football dude that knows all and likes to spout off until someone starts calling you out and you can’t back it and realize you’re in over your head. You dig yourself deep quite often considering how big that clown wig is you wearing. 

I've always backed it up and will this time to. 

25 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

I think we all still waiting on the videos you promised hoss. If you so sure then let’s see it. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as always you’re big bad football dude that knows all and likes to spout off until someone starts calling you out and you can’t back it and realize you’re in over your head. You dig yourself deep quite often considering how big that clown wig is you 

Name something you called me out on Broadway that I didn't back up name one thing. 

I'll be straight with you guys they called this morning and told me my dad was dying so I'm setting here having to go through this I will get them posted on my life I will but I'm really not able at the moment. But I will. This page is one of the few things I can do to take my mind off of it. I'll keep my word but it might be tomorrow 

1 minute ago, Hellidontno said:

I'll be straight with you guys they called this morning and told me my dad was dying so I'm setting here having to go through this I will get them posted on my life I will but I'm really not able at the moment. But I will. This page is one of the few things I can do to take my mind off of it. I'll keep my word but it might be tomorrow 

Tough news bro I hate to hear that and I hope everything turns out alright with ya pops. But that doesn’t discount all the nonsense you’ve been spouting. It’s time to move on and go post on your descab county threads instead of ruining ours. This week we’ll actually face a team who can match our physicality (unlike westy/dc). So let’s talk about this game bc it should be a good one.

but I do remember a jv game awhile back that we had with descab where one of our players was standing there 5 seconds after the play had ended and got totally wrecked by one of your “thugs”. I’m pretty sure every ref on the field threw a flag on that play. You can call us dirty, thugs, literally anything and it’s still not gonna stop our boys from kicking your teeth in every year.

its football guys. There’s gonna be late hits. There’s gonna be no calls. There r gonna be a couple dirty players on each team. Either way we smacked you weeks ago and you’re still butthurt over it. But I can recall many times I was late hit in hs. I may have been pissed about it but you didn’t see our fans on coach t calling you all dirty. You’re a 4a school who can’t compete in 2a. You r way over your head right now bro. Thank u for your contribution but I think it’s time u take a back seat

• Like 2