Watertown @ Baxter ( Upperman)

H2Oman

1 hour ago, Grizzly478 said:

I think it was said earlier in this thread, but this is going to be a good test to see where we size up against Meigs (if we are fortunate enough to make it there). Upperman is explosive on offense and it very talented on defense. Should be a good one.

I see you now Watertown Grizzly man. 

I think yall will matchup really well with Meigs.  Yall still pounding the rock with those backs? 

Just now, Southtowner said:

I see you now Watertown Grizzly man. 

I think yall will matchup really well with Meigs.  Yall still pounding the rock with those backs? 

Doing the best we can. We've improved a lot as the season has gone on, and our defense is where we are strongest. Were you there when we scrimmaged you all this year?

1 minute ago, Grizzly478 said:

Well we appreciate that. Unfortunately i could not make it, and I was disappointed because I wanted to come down and see your facilities. Heard they're top notch.

Not bad for a bunch of skillet heads.  :)

There's a lot of folks that deserve a bunch of credit for the time, effort and everything else that goes into making the SP program what it is.  Team effort.

22 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Not bad for a bunch of skillet heads.  :)

There's a lot of folks that deserve a bunch of credit for the time, effort and everything else that goes into making the SP program what it is.  Team effort.

I hear ya, same for us here. We are proud of our facilities as well. With lots of people to thank for contributing their efforts

I went to the Scrimmage at SP. H20 O-line has improved tremendously as well as our QB Play. I think Friday the dividends from playing a tougher schedule will begin to show to as well. Excited to see what Coach can Scheme up in the run game as we have to start hitting some big runs for pass game to be effective. 

I was impressed with H20 at the scrimmage. O-line has improved a ton,since the scrimmage the RG went to RT which I think shores up the whole line. Changed center 2 or 3 games in. They have finally started to gel. I'd like to see one game where we didn't start a series 1st and 15 or 1st and 20. I'm excited for Friday night. 

49 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

I hear ya, same for us here. We are proud of our facilities as well. With lots of people to thank for contributing their efforts

Your new facility is very nice. A big upgrade from the boiler room / visitors locker room. That one corner was a good place to throw a fade though, just throw it high lol. 

5 minutes ago, crow said:

Your new facility is very nice. A big upgrade from the boiler room / visitors locker room. That one corner was a good place to throw a fade though, just throw it high lol. 

No doubt about that lol the old place had character and we miss it sometimes but we are fortunate with what we’ve got now. Your place is one heck of a place to watch a football game though, i love the press box.

8 minutes ago, Grizzly478 said:

No doubt about that lol the old place had character and we miss it sometimes but we are fortunate with what we’ve got now. Your place is one heck of a place to watch a football game though, i love the press box.

I did like the old field. The road was cool. If y'all could've gave a little more room on the sidelines it would've helped, especially the visitors, that was tight lol. 

Yeah not a lot of log cabin press boxes and field houses around lol. 

Edited by crow

2 minutes ago, crow said:

I did like the old field. The road was cool. If y'all could've gave a little more room on the sidelines it would've helped, especially the visitors, that was tight lol. 

Yeah not a lot of log cabin press boxes and field houses around lol. 

I’ll never forget when you all rolled out in the smoke grey unis, looked just like tennessee