Playoff predictions 2A region 1 vs region 2

Yeti

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I like Reb he seemed to be a good dude. Don't know why he would choose now to leave.

Got me!

1 minute ago, crow said:

There have been some mysterious disappearances this year. Pujo went awol for a week, bass is still radio silence. Maybe Reb is in the same UFO that got them. 

If we see them and they're walking funny, we'll know you were correct 

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Your team better bring it week 10 if you want to win. I guarantee you they are gonna play as if its losers out in your game.

Man, they have a dangerous game this Friday tho....A team that isn't TSSAA sanctioned and filled with high school graduated men! I am concerned for them in this one because they will need EVERY healthy body they can take to SG 

1 minute ago, uknoit2 said:

Man, they have a dangerous game this Friday tho....A team that isn't TSSAA sanctioned and filled with high school graduated men! I am concerned for them in this one because they will need EVERY healthy body they can take to SG 

In the grand scheme of things that game don't matter. I would chance no one getting hurt at this point.

Just now, orngnblk said:

Take what???I dont think you want what they may have gotten!:roflol:

Lol well, I was assuming it was a break. Could be something more serious. I mean one day you meet someone and they are a Bruce, next time they are a Caitlyn. I'd rather not get that affliction. Seems long term. :roflol:

Just now, Imthayeti said:

Lol well, I was assuming it was a break. Could be something more serious. I mean one day you meet someone and they are a Bruce, next time they are a Caitlyn. I'd rather not get that affliction. Seems long term. :roflol:

Have you ever heard about the guy that went to the car dealer to buy Taurus and he ended up getting the PROBE?

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

And to think that guy was one of my favorite athletes when I was growing up.Totally disgusted now!!!