Playoff predictions 2A region 1 vs region 2

Yeti

2 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

He is horrible,kids all over the field open and he can only settle on one.

The Vols hands are tied for now.  With Maurer being hurt,  they have to play him or risk him entering the transfer portal.  That would leave us with Shrout and having to convert Jennings to QB. 

Just now, orngnblk said:

I will take either,gonna lose at least lose not being scared!

I agree,  but numbers and attrition are critical with where UT is at right now.  Hopefully in a couple more seasons,  they'll have the numbers to where they can bench someone or tell them to hit the road. 

7 hours ago, THE KING said:

I agree,  but numbers and attrition are critical with where UT is at right now.  Hopefully in a couple more seasons,  they'll have the numbers to where they can bench someone or tell them to hit the road. 

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

That is correct just hate seeing a sissy wearing OnW!

all i can say is.....

BAMA ROLLLLLLL TIDE! 

and I have Bama gear from the 80's, so no bandwagon screams needed ^_^

On 10/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, Imthayeti said:

Anyone wanna take a shot at this?Region 2 pretty well finished up last night as follows.

Region 2-2A

1. Meigs

2. Oneida

3. Rockwood

4. Cumberlang Gap.

How is region one looking?

At a guess 

Region 1-2A

1. Happy Valley

2. Hampton

3. South Greene

4. Sullivan North

If this is correct we can do some possible playoff predictions I know that South Greene and Happy Valley still get to play which could change this. Let me know what you guys think.

Good chance that Meigs and Oneida will meet again.

Have a question since you guys are talking about Tennessee what is a defensive player suppose to do when the WR is diving head 1st leading with the crown of his helmet.I didn’t think it was targeting. Alabama scored anyway but Tennessee loses its best LB for the 1st half against USCjr.

16 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Have a question since you guys are talking about Tennessee what is a defensive player suppose to do when the WR is diving head 1st leading with the crown of his helmet.I didn’t think it was targeting. Alabama scored anyway but Tennessee loses its best LB for the 1st half against USCjr.

Looks like a defender trying to save a td. I'm done with this crap. Time to bring back real football.