Montgomery Central vs. White House

Iceman76

Jackets and MC is still battling for 1 spot so im pulling  for BDP. Stack the box and leave the corners on an island imo. Maybe bring safety up some for run support. They will probably feed big guy 30+ times and feed the FB some. 

BDP needs to get the run game going and not put the game into the QB hands. If BDP takes this game seriously I think they could have a shot at home. But I’m expecting MC to end up on top in this unfortunately.

Numbers for fun.....MC avg scoring in region games is 22 giving up 17.

BDP scores 23 giving up 32 in region games. 

On 10/20/2019 at 5:01 PM, Kevin38 said:

They probably wont be able to, I got MC 35-14

Unless White House just doesn’t show up to play like they did against Watertown then I’d say it will be closer than that.  Every game has been pretty close this year despite our poor QB play.  I’ll take a one score game either way as long we show up.  

If we don’t win it will be the 3rd time in 5 years that WH didn’t get to at least 5 wins.  From 1977-2014 we got less than 5 wins 0 times.  That is crazy to me 

1 hour ago, copacanobra said:

Unless White House just doesn’t show up to play like they did against Watertown then I’d say it will be closer than that.  Every game has been pretty close this year despite our poor QB play.  I’ll take a one score game either way as long we show up.  

If we don’t win it will be the 3rd time in 5 years that WH didn’t get to at least 5 wins.  From 1977-2014 we got less than 5 wins 0 times.  That is crazy to me 

I think WHHS is starting to see the affects of Heritage. Robertson County is the larger side of town and will soon be the larger school. White House just hasn’t had the amount of talent they had in the 90’s and 2000’s. I think the head coach is the person to lead us through this dry time and into the future. He loves the school, program, and the kids. Secondly, this region is a beast. WHHS went 6-4 last season with no playoffs and could go 5-5 this year without the playoffs again. But, you’re spot on, the QB play has been the issue. Because of that, I thought it was a stretch for us to get to 4 wins. Let’s win this week and get win 5 next week. BDP! 

1 hour ago, BDP2003 said:

I think WHHS is starting to see the affects of Heritage. Robertson County is the larger side of town and will soon be the larger school. White House just hasn’t had the amount of talent they had in the 90’s and 2000’s. I think the head coach is the person to lead us through this dry time and into the future. He loves the school, program, and the kids. Secondly, this region is a beast. WHHS went 6-4 last season with no playoffs and could go 5-5 this year without the playoffs again. But, you’re spot on, the QB play has been the issue. Because of that, I thought it was a stretch for us to get to 4 wins. Let’s win this week and get win 5 next week. BDP! 

I’d be so proud of this team if they found a way to get to 5 wins.  I mean I’m proud of them anyways because there has been a few times this year where they could’ve laid down, but they’ve always fought and kept most of these games close.  Winning these last two games and getting to .500 would be awesome though and hopefully give us some momentum going into next year.  

I agree about Hamilton, I think he can get it done and hopefully get us back to what we once were.  Go BDP!!