Montgomery Central vs. White House

Iceman76

As I’ve said on here before, and copacanobra has echoed, our QB has hurt us multiple times this season. So....he took a couple of snaps on the first drive and 2 snaps in victory formation tonight. WH went Wildcat package snapping to Blackburn, Neufeld, and Montrel Black. Blackburn completed a pass on fourth and 4 from the 5 to put WH ahead 20-17 and then following a MC fumble, Blackburn ran it in to make it 27-17. WH kept it on the ground all night as the normal QB watched from the sidelines. Hate it for him as he’s a senior but WH was much better with the game plan they executed tonight. No turnovers and very few penalties. 
MC has some big backs but they got gassed late in the game. Their defense was on the field a long time as well. A great win for WH. BDP!!!

4 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

As I’ve said on here before, and copacanobra has echoed, our QB has hurt us multiple times this season. So....he took a couple of snaps on the first drive and 2 snaps in victory formation tonight. WH went Wildcat package snapping to Blackburn, Neufeld, and Montrel Black. Blackburn completed a pass on fourth and 4 from the 5 to put WH ahead 20-17 and then following a MC fumble, Blackburn ran it in to make it 27-17. WH kept it on the ground all night as the normal QB watched from the sidelines. Hate it for him as he’s a senior but WH was much better with the game plan they executed tonight. No turnovers and very few penalties. 
MC has some big backs but they got gassed late in the game. Their defense was on the field a long time as well. A great win for WH. BDP!!!

Sounds like Coach Hamilton did some self scouting. Putting the ball in the hands of your best players more often is never a bad thing. 

Copa may need not to attend more often  !

6 minutes ago, BDP2003 said:

I hate it for him too, but it is what it is.  Sucks that if we would’ve done that all year we probably would be talking about playoffs right now.  

30 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I didn't go on the T last night because I was at work but was thinking you probably quoted me to gloat, well I really could care less about that tbh, I am just glad I was wrong for obvious reasons, so enjoy the win and your weekend.....

I’m glad you know what to expect from me.  You’re welcome! Enjoy your weekend too bud