David Crockett at Little ole Boone

stockton4182

2 hours ago, Footballfun said:

Thats great, but loose 2 games on last second plays and all of a sudden we stink. Didn't hear ya say anything the 1st 7 games, about us stinking.

All I am saying, is it looks like we are thin on numbers, it's been a problem on the Southside for many years. Yes our D-O lines are thin on both side. Heck I don't think they came off the feild the whole game Friday, they just turned from O line to D line.

I think DC takes care of business this Friday and what the other teams do is something we can't do anything about, so win and live to play another day.

We should win pretty good come Friday. I will be scoreboard watching to see where we play come playoff time.

On 10/29/2019 at 2:49 PM, stockton4182 said:

Crockett vs Central should be a good game 

Indeed it will be a good game, if it happens of course. It does make me wonder how Crockett lost to TN High after I watched them a few weeks ago. Their Defense is good but their offense didn’t impress me. I watched some of the Boone game, Crockett had a chance late but Boone’s Defense made a stop when needed. Trust me, Cherokee has NO CHANCE vs SD, all the other games should be good though. Larkin’s, Kollie and Hackler are studs, but it seems to me Crockett is missing the MLB Number 9 from last year. He was a FORCE by himself and caused havoc. NET fans, weigh in

11 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Indeed it will be a good game, if it happens of course. It does make me wonder how Crockett lost to TN High after I watched them a few weeks ago. Their Defense is good but their offense didn’t impress me. I watched some of the Boone game, Crockett had a chance late but Boone’s Defense made a stop when needed. Trust me, Cherokee has NO CHANCE vs SD, all the other games should be good though. Larkin’s, Kollie and Hackler are studs, but it seems to me Crockett is missing the MLB Number 9 from last year. He was a FORCE by himself and caused havoc. NET fans, weigh in

Nothing is settled yet, Boone still needs a win against Cherokee, and I would put that game at 50/50.      We have had an average season, but our losses (Greeneville, Tennessee High, Elizabethton, Dobyns Bennett) have been blowouts.     I am not sure we can hang with any Knoxville-ish team but sure would rather have a home playoff game than away.       You are right about Crockett, their D is probably not as good as their O, but they still have a very good team so don't overlook them, they proved last year that they can play with the best in Knoxville.      Tennessee High is better than most people think and I could see them winning the first playoff game.

23 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

#9 is playing college ball in TX. Starting at MLB. DC just lacks depth, when ya dress 40 kids and play about 18 of them it hurts. But the 18 they have are very good at what they do. Not seen Knox C this year, what are there strengths and weaknesses?? I think the QB is back and on D #29 should be back as well.

21 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Nothing is settled yet, Boone still needs a win against Cherokee, and I would put that game at 50/50.      We have had an average season, but our losses (Greeneville, Tennessee High, Elizabethton, Dobyns Bennett) have been blowouts.     I am not sure we can hang with any Knoxville-ish team but sure would rather have a home playoff game than away.       You are right about Crockett, their D is probably not as good as their O, but they still have a very good team so don't overlook them, they proved last year that they can play with the best in Knoxville.      Tennessee High is better than most people think and I could see them winning the first playoff game.

I think if they play with the same energy they did against Crockett, they can at least be around til the second round.  I think they need to start fast Friday night to show there’s no hangover affect.   The loses were blowouts but I’ve got friends associated with Dobyns Bennett and Elizabethton both and they said Boone was one of the most physical teams they played all year.   

38 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

#9 was a beast we miss him. Crockett couldn’t stop the 3 plays Tennessee High ran the whole night.